What happened to Terry Etim?

Inspired by the good news that Chris Leben has just had a baby & seems to have his shit together after all his troubles during his career, I have to ask....

Anyone know how Terry Etim is doing? Last I heard was the horrible story of him vs. bus?

Ttt am curious too

Darren Till mentioned on The MMA Hour a while back that he was doing good. He said he sees him at the gym sometimes. 

Edson barbosa

Great news! Good to read that someone gets the trickier bits of their life together when they stop getting punched in the face - so many go the other way.

Anyone know what's going on with Chris Leben?

0hi0direct -

Edson barbosa

Nice.

Grand master dave lang -

Great news! Good to read that someone gets the trickier bits of their life together when they stop getting punched in the face - so many go the other way.

If you turn this into an infinite loop of retired fighter info & form a tiny virtual black hole that spells the end of the internet, that's on you, friend.

Grand master dave lang -

Mind is blown.

0hi0direct -

Edson barbosa

Solid.

He Has Turned His Life Around Last I Heard

That wheel kick that sent him to outer space Is what happend my man.. How TF do you come back from something like that? 

He got kicked in the head

He got kicked in the head with a kick 

Yea that kick pretty much ended it for him. That was one of those type of KOs that you never fully recover from.

one of the best UFC KO highlight reels out imo

Mywife was vomittingcaiseshedu -
Grand master dave lang -

Mind is blown.

Lmao