What happened?

So that was what going cold turkey is like..holy shit.

Anyways, why was it down etc?

But whatever it was, respect for getting the site back up before I started rocking back n forth in the corner. Phone Post

Oh shit, that sucks, who the hell would target the UG? Phone Post

I honestly spent about an hour trying to figure out if I could have said anything that would have gotten me frozen/banned. Phone Post

UGCTT_iPray2bLaidByWeidman - I honestly spent about an hour trying to figure out if I could have said anything that would have gotten me frozen/banned. Phone Post

Haha same, I thought that as well Phone Post

Thats hilarious I I thought for sure I must have been frozen or banned too! I was thinking they're getting strict around here. Phone Post

I was a little lost for a while. Phone Post 3.0

Gilbosh -  Oh shit, that sucks, who the hell would target the UG? Phone Post

Fallon Fox, because she's not an Invicta fighter yet and wanted to disrupt everyone who wanted to talk about the female fighters

For a while I thought my internet was down. I really need to read other websites. Phone Post

ChaosOverkill - 

Fallon Fox, because she's not an Invicta fighter yet and wanted to disrupt everyone who wanted to talk about the female fighters

Legit suspect. 

My most productive 24 hrs in 8 years that's what happened. The UG on twitter said it was a DOS attack? Phone Post 3.0

I heard it was the Jester

I thought I was banned for sure Phone Post

Authority Figure -
ChaosOverkill - 

Legit suspect. 

Fallon Fox - Fighter / Wife Beater / International Hacker Phone Post

ChaosOverkill - 

No, I don't think it'd be him.

Authority Figure - 
ChaosOverkill - 

Legit suspect. 

ANd it got really bad for good during Bec's fight, it's all coming together, it was Fox hormone raging over Bec getting attention.

Return Of The SuperCalo!!

Revenge brotha's!! Phone Post 3.0

Heard it was FRB who hacked the site. Phone Post 3.0

If by "productive" you mean "sitting in front of my computer or phone trying to refresh", then yes, I had a productive weekend too. It was eye-opening how much time I spend on here.

What's a DOS attack?

timessquare - 

What's a DOS attack?

Denial of service, disrupts a websites ability to function essentially.