What happens if Goldenstate loses?

Golden State is stacked, you gotta think they are the odds on favorite to win it all. Last season was a disaster, winning the most games in nba history, then blowing a 3 - 1 lead in the finals.

Do you think shit will hit the fan if they dont win?

Also Curry and Durant are set to make YUGE contracts, Micheal Conley dollars. How will GS pay everyone?

I say Durant is gone if they dont win a title, only because of his huge bump in pay

There are two series where they wont have the experience advantage and will also not have the best player on the court 

Spurs and Cavs. Houston can also out shoot them if they go 50%+ from 3 for a series.

GSW is by no means a lock for the title. Favorites? Sure. Slight favorites.

IgnorantDeadline -

There are two series where they wont have the experience advantage and will also not have the best player on the court 

Spurs and Cavs. Houston can also out shoot them if they go 50%+ from 3 for a series.

Lol at Houston. I am 100% sure they cannot beat the Warriors in the playoffs. 100% fucking sure. I will bet anyone on here that the Warriors cannot lose to the Rockets in the playoff series.

Russia invades, imo

I pray to Allah they lose again.

Soup Nazi -

Russia invades, imo

Go ahead. That team has more fire power than NATO.

GS wins the title going 16-2.

Tim Duncan - Golden State is stacked, you gotta think they are the odds on favorite to win it all. Last season was a disaster, winning the most games in nba history, then blowing a 3 - 1 lead in the finals.

Do you think shit will hit the fan if they dont win?

Also Curry and Durant are set to make YUGE contracts, Micheal Conley dollars. How will GS pay everyone?

I say Durant is gone if they dont win a title, only because of his huge bump in pay

They are both former MVP's, so GS can pay them a lot more than any other team. They aren't going anywhere. 

IgnorantDeadline -

Lol kahwi Leonard is not better than Durant.

There is a better chance of warriors and Cavs both going 12-0 in the conference playoffs than there is for either of them to get beat before the finals...

Both teams are retarded stacked...Warriors are the huge favorite but Cavs have a sleight chance.

ep915 - 
IgnorantDeadline -

Lol kahwi Leonard is not better than Durant.

Even if you call them equals or give Kawhi a sleight advantage....Warriors have the advantage everywhere else

I think they blow through the playoffs. San Antonio has a chance. I just don't see Cleveland having a chance the way they are playing.

UltimateKeyboardWarrior - I pray to Allah they lose again.
What team is Allah pulling for?

Tim Duncan -
UltimateKeyboardWarrior - I pray to Allah they lose again.
What team is Allah pulling for?
It may be hard to believe, but Allah and Joseph Smith are cool. They're actually pretty tight.

So Allah's pulling for the Jazz. Just to support his homie.

They try again next year with pretty much the same roster?

In practical terms, if they lose someone is getting scapegoated. Likely Green, small chance it's Klay.