What Happens if Hunt KOs Silva?

mike, thats the one downfall to this fight. if silva wins, its a huge victory not only for him but for pride. but if he loses.. silva loses his "aura", which is too bad. I hope he doesnt lose this fight, his first loss should be a title fight against a top 205er.

TTT

So, what about Silva's hand?  wasn't it hurt.  I read somewhere, his trainer said, he would probably injure it again in the fight.  And that was when he was still facing SAKURABA.  If this is true, the chances of a SILVA submission are greater.  Perhaps, this could be another BOB SAPP Vs. NOGUEIRA type of fight. 

270 vs. 205? That's a bit of a steep hill to climb.

HOW MUCH WILL VANDERLEI WEIGH?(as I assume he won't have to keep the weight off.)

I am rooting for V. Silva, as he is one of the best of all time. But I'm all about the upsets too, and this one wouldn't dissapoint me. Although I've come to realize, you don't bet against SILVA.

Peace,
JUICE.

Silva's walking around weight is 218-220.

fight aint for the title so silva will still b best at 205

This could be Ulitmate Brazil all over again for Silva. He's a much more improved fighter since then but Hunt can certainly punch harder than Belfort. Also if anyone can put Silva to sleep with one punch Hunt is near the top of the list so he wouldn't even need a flurry to do it.

TTT

So what now doubters? Rematch time?