What happens if Singh KO's Fedor?

The UG will explode.. Phone Post 3.0

Nah.

Nope

Dana would give him a blowjob though Phone Post 3.0

The UG will explode with threads proclaiming that Fedor was already past his prime, and he wasnt able to reclaim his former level of skill due to too much time away, and threads complaining that the loss further diminishes Fedor's legacy aura of invincibility. Neither will be wrong.

What if I start shitting rainbows? Phone Post 3.0

After reading the "Fedor's opponent announced" thread, and being depressing upon depressing of shattered hopes of Fedor fans. I dont even want to think about that Phone Post 3.0

What if Fedor KO's Singh?

Mods should sticky a suicide prevention thread on fight night, just in case. Phone Post 3.0

That would be amazing. I would root for Singh if I cared about this fight at all.

I don't think anyone cares either way. Its a pointless fight and as its in japan the outcome has already been paid for.

I'm very curious about any betting odds that will come out for this fight.

OblongBox -

I'm very curious about any betting odds that will come out for this fight.

If it's 10:1 or better, I'm putting down a grand on Fedor Phone Post 3.0

The 28-year-old Singh is 40-10 (1 NC) in kickboxing.

The same nuthuggers who championed Fedor's coach's bullshit "Fedor will be the best he's ever been" would just flip over to "He's 39 and hadn't fought in 4 years, what did you expect?"

And, of course, retards like D241 will still consider Singh a bigger win for Fedor than, say, Gus was for Cormier...because Singh is bigger. Phone Post 3.0

the dude is a very good kickboxer

used to watch him in K-1/Its Showtime/Glory

definately a chance

Fedor will probably toss and haymaker GNP him

Not a big name but a good striker for sure

:) Phone Post 3.0

I think the shock and allure of Fedor getting KO'd is gone. Him getting KO'd by this can isn't happening though, especially in Japan. This in Hong Man Choi all over again.

RyanMCGTX23 - I think the shock and allure of Fedor getting KO'd is gone. Him getting KO'd by this can isn't happening though, especially in Japan. This in Hong Man Choi all over again.

Bad example. Choi was not losing before he got subbed. He was taking Fedor down just by throwing his weight on him and Fedor is my favorite fighter. If Choi were better trained he could have won that fight unfortunately just based on size alone. I think it was the greatest height difference in MMA history. Fedor popped him big time on the jaw and he didn't go down.

OblongBox -
RyanMCGTX23 - I think the shock and allure of Fedor getting KO'd is gone. Him getting KO'd by this can isn't happening though, especially in Japan. This in Hong Man Choi all over again.

Bad example. Choi was not losing before he got subbed. He was taking Fedor down just by throwing his weight on him and Fedor is my favorite fighter. If Choi were better trained he could have won that fight unfortunately just based on size alone. I think it was the greatest height difference in MMA history. Fedor popped him big time on the jaw and he didn't go down.

About the same size as Schilt vs Shoji, which is pretty crazy. Phone Post 3.0

OblongBox - 

Anybody discrediting Hong Man Choi at that time is  full of shit and scared of a real man

Dude was a monster with heavy striking

Fedor also fought a Prime semmy SHilt who was the #1 HW kickboxer for nearly 10 years

Have some respex