What happens when an Amazon Van is parked unlocked in the ghetto

3 Likes

Too bad it wasnt a bomb. Pure trash.

19 Likes

Someone lost their job

2 Likes

Reminds me of the scene when Nicholas Cage has his plane picked apart in Lord of War.

9 Likes

The fact that the entire community had no problem stealing random boxes shows that the entire community needs to be policed differently. It ain’t racist. It’s real.

51 Likes

Shhh, you can’t domesticate animal behavior.

4 Likes

Notice who are the ones stealing and then the ones trying to help at the end… hmmm

The fact that not 1,2 or even 5 but more than 30 people just get out and decide to steal because they can
Is just disturbing

15 Likes

Later

1 Like

That was in Santa Monica during the riots last year. Notice the banged up windshield.

Those delivery drivers were brave souls.

9 Likes

Anyone notice the dude steal the ladies purse? just rips it out of her hands…

Why that lady should had NEVER been around that van …

9 Likes

Notice the smashed out windows? It was probably locked.

2 Likes

Not shown: the string of follow up robberies / home invasions at the addresses on the boxes that contained higher end items.

15 Likes

When I lived in the hood in Brooklyn I once accidentally hit the trunk release button on my keychain while heading up the stairs to my apartment. A few hours later I came back down and noticed it was open. To my surprise, not a single thing was missing. This video speaks nothing of race, only a specific community in the context of what was going on at the time. In the 1800’s Italian and Irish gangs were having full blown battles in the middle of the streets of New York like it was the dark ages. And they were chasing black people up to Harlem over nothing but racism.

2 Likes

banana eating GIF

Was that in South Africa?

24 Likes

I hope every one of those packages were books.

40 Likes

Feral.

3 Likes

Jesus. And people truly wonder why no one, even blacks, want anything to do with heavily concentrated black areas.

7 Likes

Ok guy :roll_eyes:

5 Likes