What has been the highlight of your day so far?

Obviously the day isn't over, but so far what would you say the high point has been for you today?

Doesn't have to be significant -- even on a great day, sometimes it's something very small that puts your good mood over the top.  Likewise, sometimes the highlight of a shitty day is still something shitty.

Did you accomplish something?  Have a really good cup of coffee?  Let's reflect.

I had tofu dipped in garlic hummus for lunch.

I've felt like a million bucks ever since. Phone Post 3.0

I gotta blowjob before work.

It's 23:35 where I am so it's pretty much over for me.

Highlight of the day = Enchiladas and cold beer for dinner. (I'm easily pleased)

Posting and lurking on the OG Phone Post 3.0

As for me, if I'm being honest I was pretty excited about this enormous rat I discovered in a freezer at work:

It was donated as animal food by a lab so I'm guessing it was from an obesity study.  Probably not natural, but it's not ever day you see a nearly two pound rat. 

I got to see the chick I'm crushing on. It was chill. Phone Post 3.0

Opening this thread! Phone Post 3.0

I had to fight the neighbor's cat.

"What has been the highlight of your day so far?"

The dump I just took. It was glorious.

attjack - I had to fight the neighbor's cat.

Was it a matter of honor? 

Discovered I've lost 6 pounds since my last weigh in. Phone Post 3.0

Technical Primates - 

It was in fact a matter of honor. He killed my father, Domingo Montoya... no wait.

He was fucking with 16 year old dog. Dog had him cornered on the deck railing, but the cat was holding his ground. So I figured I would bring the dog in and shoo him away. But he still held his ground. I tried to bluff him with a deck chair, but he called the bluff.

So I fetched a water bottle and sprayed him in the face and he hissed! So I sprayed the fuck out of him and he fell back into the bamboo, but still held on! Again, and again, I sprayed his ass and he tumbled, caught up in the bamboo, hissing and pissed and hell! Finally he was holding on to the floor level of the deck hanging off the edge (it's about 9 feet off the ground) and he was still hissing so I couldn't let him have the moral victory. I pulled the trigger again and his last claw lost its grip and he was gone and suddenly as he had appeared.

His name is Cleetus and he was a worthy adversary.

Now I'm getting ready to go out on our wedding Anniversary. Hopefully more highlights to follow Phone Post 3.0

attjack - 
Technical Primates - 

It was in fact a matter of honor. He killed my father, Domingo Montoya... no wait.

He was fucking with 16 year old dog. Dog had him cornered on the deck railing, but the cat was holding his ground. So I figured I would bring the dog in and shoo him away. But he still held his ground. I tried to bluff him with a deck chair, but he called the bluff.

So I fetched a water bottle and sprayed him in the face and he hissed! So I sprayed the fuck out of him and he fell back into the bamboo, but still held on! Again, and again, I sprayed his ass and he tumbled, caught up in the bamboo, hissing and pissed and hell! Finally he was holding on to the floor level of the deck hanging off the edge (it's about 9 feet off the ground) and he was still hissing so I couldn't let him have the moral victory. I pulled the trigger again and his last claw lost its grip and he was gone and suddenly as he had appeared.

His name is Cleetus and he was a worthy adversary.

Haha. Brilliant. No small domesticated feline fucks with the human race and gets away with it. Way to go bud.

Had a construction meeting today and everything went smoothly. Couple women even liked some changes I made. Calling that a big win and refuse to do anything else for the day. Phone Post 3.0

Calling in sick to work. Phone Post 3.0

Hilldo - Calling in sick to work. Phone Post 3.0

cough bullshit!!!!!

Mihow - fruit chicken tagine w/ couscous

tho I'm supposed to go to a steakhouse tonight

Did you make it yourself? Do you own a Berber?

I ate an apple and luckily had some goji berries and coffee. Phone Post 3.0