What Has Happened to Kellyanne Conway?

A month ago she was all over TV. Now she persona non grata. Love her or hate her she is fun to watch. Come back Kellyanne! 

Her rapid aging finally did her in. 

Spaghetti sauce was originally used as a topical treatment for venereal diseases. It wasn't until much later that it was discovered that it was also delicious on top of noodles.

Trump put her in the corner

CuddleBug -

Spaghetti sauce was originally used as a topical treatment for venereal diseases. It wasn't until much later that it was discovered that it was also delicious on top of noodles.

In my best Johnny Carson voice "I did not know that"

she was injured in bowling green attack

PorkJackhammer - Trump put her in the corner

No one puts Baby in a corner!

Josh -

No shit!? Do you think ZNed would be mad if I sent her flowers using 1-800-flowers? 

Government Cheese -

Her rapid aging finally did her in. 

She did go from a 6 to Phyllis Diller in about 4 weeks. Stress is a bitch!

She's going to host the Tales from the Crypt remake bro. Gotta get on tv somehow.

Too much lying and parroting talking points got old so the networks stopped putting her on in prime slots.  That made her lose standing in Trump's eyes so apparently she is out of the loop now, which makes her even less attractive to the networks and therefore less attractive to trump.  She's caught in a bad negative feedback loop.

She did a great job during the election. I hated watching her do it, but she was on her game.

She's slipped lately and now trunp will forever be the alternative fact presidency.

Ari2 - She did a great job during the election. I hated watching her do it, but she was on her game.

She's slipped lately and now trunp will forever be the alternative fact presidency.

Actually what she did wasn't great, it was historic. She was the first woman to lead a presidential campaign to victory. I never understood why she didn't step away from Trump after the election and spread her business across the Republican party. She went from the hottest thing out to a punchline.

Got to admit that I like her.

She seems like a nice lady - but she's in a line of work that is despicable.

After seeing video of her prior to being on Trump's team asking to see his tax returns... Well, her pay to comment gig was up.

Josh - 

Good thing is if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor, so her injuries should heal up quick in the comfort of a doctor she knows and trusts. 

Jackie Treehorn -
Ari2 - She did a great job during the election. I hated watching her do it, but she was on her game.

Actually what she did wasn't great, it was historic. She was the first woman to lead a presidential campaign to victory. I never understood why she didn't step away from Trump after the election and spread her business across the Republican party. She went from the hottest thing out to a punchline.

Agreed. She could have written her own ticket to any future republican campaign.

Josh -

Barely escaped with her life 

The reality is, she is the most effective spokesperson for Trump. She does a great job of taking up for him and articulating their viewpoints directly, while failing to take the bait and incriminate herself or her boss.

Sure, she is fantastic at spin and avoiding tough questions, but that is her job. Rather than accept this as part of the political process, as reporters have done in the past with other strategists like Rove, Axelrod, Brazil and others, the media have decided to turn fascist and stifle her appearances and shut out the best spokesperson for the President the hate the most.

If this was just about her "lies" the press should be rolling over to have her on and expose her. However, she is just too good and does too good of a job representing Trump, that's the reason she is PNG. Most Americans connect with her, and the press does not want to allow her access to those viewers.

It is really a massive form of censorship, never before seen in American politics.

jcblass -

The reality is, she is the most effective spokesperson for Trump. She does a great job of taking up for him and articulating their viewpoints directly, while failing to take the bait and incriminate herself or her boss.

Sure, she is fantastic at spin and avoiding tough questions, but that is her job. Rather than accept this as part of the political process, as reporters have done in the past with other strategists like Rove, Axelrod, Brazil and others, the media have decided to turn fascist and stifle her appearances and shut out the best spokesperson for the President the hate the most.

If this was just about her "lies" the press should be rolling over to have her on and expose her. However, she is just too good and does too good of a job representing Trump, that's the reason she is PNG. Most Americans connect with her, and the press does not want to allow her access to those viewers.

It is really a massive form of censorship, never before seen in American politics.

Well, that's one way to look at it......