What has Hillary been doing since loss to Trump?

Serious question, where the hell has she been? I know she showed up for the inauguration but other than that she has basically been a non entity. 

Is it just cause she is in hiding, or did the media just stop reporting on her altogether? To be fair, they could be reporting on her and it's just getting buried amongst the 24/7 coverage of Trump but I swear it's line she fell off the earth. 

Blowing George Soros

She died five years ago.

If you're to believe some pretty wild rumours afloat on the deepweb...

She attempted to board a flight to a non-extraditing country some time over the weekend but was stopped. Rumour that it was ME. Dubai possibly.

Can someone confirm if any property has been purchased by any of the Clinton camp/podestas et al in the general Persian Gulf/ME peninsula recently?

Ready your tinfoil, gents.

Vault 7

Woo hoo 10,000 posts. 

But yeah, vault 7

Too lazy to google... is that a new acronym?

TLTG?

Anyway, what's Vault 7?

Feasting on babies

Probably in hiding. All that money pumped into her foundation for nothing . 

This place is really slipping. A few months back the OG would have been all over this like a hobo on a ham sandwich. 

Wikileaks have been sending out some cryptic tweets about vault 7.

Apparently it relates to Hillary and they are threatening to release 9/11 info if the FBI fails to release the contents of vault 7.

It gets curiouser and curiouser when you start to look at AnonScandanavia tweets which look like they may back up wikileaks but the tweets are in riddles and are not easy to decipher. 

Hiding from all the people she promised a win too lol 

Wearing pantsuits and having seizures 

What the fuck is Vault 7?

Yoga lifestyle bro 

She's trickle charging. That was long ass campaign bro...

Vault 7 is ostensibly a 'seed bank' in Norway. But obviously Wikileaks know something we don't.

Not too dissimilar from when Wikileaks released the Podesta emails, and at the same time (but in a tangential release that at first seemed to have no connection to the leaked emails) released FBI documentation showing how to spot paedophilic symbology hidden in plain sight.

Wikileaks are bread-crumming the fuck out of us.

Nitecrawler -

What the fuck is Vault 7?

See my (shit) synopsis above.

Check out @AnonScan and @wikileaks on twitter. I'd post it all here but I'm on my phone and it's murder to add media here when not on a pc.

Internet - If you're to believe some pretty wild rumours afloat on the deepweb...

She attempted to board a flight to a non-extraditing country some time over the weekend but was stopped. Rumour that it was ME. Dubai possibly.

Can someone confirm if any property has been purchased by any of the Clinton camp/podestas et al in the general Persian Gulf/ME peninsula recently?

Ready your tinfoil, gents.
I'll answer my own question - yes they are.

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1979.htm

Top US Admiral Fired For Questioning Obama Purchase Of Mansion In Dubai

She owes a lot of people a lot of money. She's probably getting shat on by Saudi princes

After bitching about embedding media, I'm now going to  embed media.

This kiwi bloke touches on most of the things being discussed on 4chan and reddit if anyone is interested.