What have you lost that you are pissed about?

When I was 5 years old I won a Halloween contest for scariest costume by wearing a crappy Darth Vader mask and plastic cape. I could hear people booing at the time "Darth Vader isn't even scary." But who cares? I won. I was stoked.

I had that scariest costume trophy for years. I broke up with a girlfriend when I was around 20. I was staying with her. I moved out and when I went back for my stuff she threw it all in the trash out of anger. It was mostly clothing and CDs so I didn't care about that. But the trophy was really sentimental for me. Because it represented a snapshot of my childhood. I am a very nostalgic person and it tore me apart. And yeah it was dumb and dorky but I loved that trophy. Anyway it's in a landfill somewhere and it sucks. I wish that bitch would die. I know that sounds awful but I still know my ex and she is a rotten miserable person.

Ok I don't wish she would die cause that's awful. But I wish she would lose something equally as important. Phone Post 3.0

All of my comics and garbage pail kids

Voice recordings of my daughter singing when she was very little Phone Post 3.0

The best years of my life Phone Post 3.0

A personal Jay-Z autograph with my name on it and message to keep moving forward in life :'(. My older friend worked as Def Jam and when I was going through a tough time as teenager met Jay-Z and told him about my situation and I got a signed picture of Jay-Z and short inspirational message addressed to my name. I'm still hoping that it turns up one day it may be in a Storage unit we pay monthly for that we used when we moved but save for it being there it could potentially be long gone... Crossing my fingers that it turns up one day. Phone Post 3.0

Beats by Dre wireless headphones the day I got them , wore them to the gym , put them in my gym bag when I was done and they were gone the next day when I went to grab them Phone Post 3.0

Grandfather's ww2 tags. Hate myself a little bit for it Phone Post 3.0

bumbaclot12 - Box of n64 games it's driving me mad! Phone Post 3.0
This!

I know I had so many fucking N64 games, I've looked all over my mom's house for those games and can't fucking find them. Been buying them all again and I know once I get them all, they'll turn back up. Driving me insane. Phone Post 3.0

The video of my 2nd , and last fight. No one seems to have a copy of it. Yes, i lost, but i'd still like to laugh at myself.

My lust for life.... I've become a corporate shil and I fucking hate it Phone Post 3.0

Fishing gear as well. Went over a decent set of rapids and got too high on a rock. Went over and got bruised up, canoe started to fill and wrap around a rock. In the process of dealing with the canoe, a few hundred dollars worth of rods and reels went bye bye.

The water was about 5' deep and the water temp was about 50F. No way I was going to spend time trying to find them.

My house........but there's no law that says I can't get another one.

Come Phone Post 3.0

Handforged Loveless Randall Skinner. 400 worth of steel lost in the Delaware Water Gap. Phone Post 3.0

cbia - Fishing gear as well. Went over a decent set of rapids and got too high on a rock. Went over and got bruised up, canoe started to fill and wrap around a rock. In the process of dealing with the canoe, a few hundred dollars worth of rods and reels went bye bye.

The water was about 5' deep and the water temp was about 50F. No way I was going to spend time trying to find them.
"Got too high on a rock"

We've all been there brother. Phone Post 3.0

My Point Break DVD Phone Post 3.0

Phuckles -

I mean, actual shit you have lost that angers you. I lost a $400 dollar fishing reel. FML. It has been  missing for about a month now. I am mad. Thing was fucking awesome. I am so pissed. What have you lost recently? And yes, I mean material shit, not bigger life things like losing people or a marriage. 

Goodbye Ross Evolution LT. We hardly knew you.

I wanted to update the OG with some happy news. I found it! I decided to empty the back of my Jeep (which basically doubles as a bug out vehicle with all sorts of shit I keep in the back) and there it was! Yay!

Other things I have lost in my life that I will never forget. When I was like 9 I had this Micro Machines set. I was playing with them next to the lake in Evergreen Colorado. The ambulance pictured below fell in. My dad tried to help me fish it out. We tried for a long time, but it was lost. To this day whenever I drive past that lake I think about it. 

RefriedJinx - 
cbia - Fishing gear as well. Went over a decent set of rapids and got too high on a rock. Went over and got bruised up, canoe started to fill and wrap around a rock. In the process of dealing with the canoe, a few hundred dollars worth of rods and reels went bye bye.

"Got too high on a rock"

We've all been there brother. Phone Post 3.0

Good stuff.

Crack (rock) kills:

My virginity Phone Post 3.0

My keys.
An arrowhead. Have granite rock for landscaping and found an arrowhead among the rocks. Put it on top of a fence to bring back inside later and have no idea what happened to it. I was a bit shitfaced, so I still have some hope that it's tucked away in a drawer or on a bookshelf or something.

My baseball glove - I'm late 30s now and coaching my sons regular and travel team...had my college glove which was so perfectly broken in and molded to my hand...I loved that glove - lost it at a tournament last year...got a new one this year and it's just not the same. Phone Post 3.0