What height is Joe Rogan really?

I know people have discussed this before and I never really cared but have seen a few photos recently of him standing next to people well under the 5'8 he claims to be and looking similiar in height or even taller than him. But why lie about something like that?

Sorry just thought the UGers could use a break from towel gate.

Why lie about your height? There must be a good reason because so many people do it-- especially little guys. A lot of Hollywood actors are very short and they lie about it all the time.

My guess is that Joe is around 5'7" based on the known heights of people next to him. He also has a large head fwiw.

More than half the pro athletes I've met seemed shorter than their advertised heights. I'm sure this is even more common with actors.

I've heard him say he's 5'8" but I don't believe it. I think he's a little shorter than that, especially when he's not wearing dress shoes.

5 feet manlet inches

Most people fudge their height. I've met a lot of "6 ft" dudes I'm taller than at 5'11.

he's 5'4 that he rounds out with large insoles and lifts

This is a good site for accurate heights: http://www.celebheights.com

PorkJackhammer - Most people fudge their height. I've met a lot of "6 ft" dudes I'm taller than at 5'11.

Exactly this

The UFC had Hendo at 6'2 and Anderson Silva at 5'11 at one point.

I met him years ago at a hotel in Chicago. I'm 5'10 and absolutely dwarfed him. he's around 5'6-5'7

CoughSyrupOD - I"ve heard him say he"s 5"8" but I don"t believe it. I think he"s a little shorter than that, especially when he"s not wearing dress shoes.

ALL short dudes lie about their height. they say it doesn't matter. but... well, yeah it does. not US, but it matters to them

Snipes is tiny too.. that would have been a good scrap haha

joe once typed (on this forum)  "i am 5 foot 8 and a half, the half is huge"

Appears to be about 5'6. Looks taller when loaded up on shroom tech. 

He's 5'8 max, probably 5'7. Who cares though, never got why people lie about their height, claiming you're taller doesn't make you look taller, everyone can see how tall you are when you walk around regardless of numbers.

He should measure his height on his podcast to end all speculation 

Probably the same height as Tom Cruise, Napoleon Bonaparte and Jean Claude Van Damme.

5-6 ish

but so what let the man be 5-8

hater thread if there ever was one.

why you put joe on blast like that on thee mma forum?

Beelze - 

He's 5'8 max, probably 5'7. Who cares though, never got why people lie about their height, claiming you're taller doesn't make you look taller, everyone can see how tall you are when you walk around regardless of numbers.

The same reason football programs always add height and LBs

it sounds better.

short people don't want to be short

5-9 and 3/4 but my license says 5-11

don't judge me :)