What height is Joe Rogan really?

I met him in person twice and he's definitely 5'8''. He has a HUGE head though.

Joe is 5'8. When I meet him he was exactly the same height as me. Let me see if I can dig up the pic when I get home.

beenlurking4years - Joe is 5'8. When I meet him he was exactly the same height as me. Let me see if I can dig up the pic when I get home.

You're 5'6 though...

Outlaw'd by Lytle -
beenlurking4years - Joe is 5'8. When I meet him he was exactly the same height as me. Let me see if I can dig up the pic when I get home.

You're 5'6 though...

Exactly 

I got a picture with him after one of his shows. I'm exactly 5'9" and he's definitely 5'8".

Randy Couture used to be listed at 6'2". I once ran into him walking into Ben and Jerry's (true story). I took a photo with him and he was slightly shorter than me. I'm 6' even. I remember at the time thinking this dude fights at heavyweight?!! That's insane.

Wand1111 - I got a picture with him after one of his shows. I'm exactly 5'9" and he's definitely 5'8".

You sound about 5'7

Outlaw'd by Lytle -

You're 5'6 though...

Hahaha win

I always think its weird when Nate is listed as like 5'11/ 6 and then towers over the supposed 5'10 guys

I may have to dig the picture out, but I had my photo taken with him after one of his shows. I'm around 6' tall, and I well believe he's legitimately 5'8".
But he's broad too, so his proportions probably make him appear to be shorter than he is.

According to someone on the Model's ep of Fear Factor, the girls couldnt stand close to Joe cause he said " get these giants out of my light". She also said part of the filming Joe was standing on a milk create.

Heighth imo

Plenty of dudes over 6 ft lie about their height too. I've always wondered why anyone does but pretty much everyone does. 

I met Joe years back with some other UGers and after reviewing the photo, 5'8" seems very believable. I don't Joe would lie about this, he's pretty damn honest about this type of shit as far as I can tell.

Depends , is he standing on Eddie bravos nut sack at the time of measurement ?

reym22 - 

I met him in person twice and he's definitely 5'8''. He has a HUGE head though.

Yeah, that head thing is no joke. It looks even larger since he started shaving it. I don't know if it's HGH related or literal 'mind expansion'..But for a short guy, he's rockin a hell of a dome.

ShanTheMan -
PorkJackhammer - Most people fudge their height. I've met a lot of "6 ft" dudes I'm taller than at 5'11.

Exactly this
Lolll so true. The majority of people lie or round off their height. Fuck, even I do it. I'm a legit 6'1.5 but just say 6'2 when people ask

Joe Rogan has no idea what is on top of the fridge.

Random Poster -

Joe Rogan has no idea what is on top of the fridge.

he barely knows what's on top of his washer

Interesting. Just tuned in to the UFC 210 prelims about 15 minutes ago and caught the Kamaru Usman/Sean Strickland fight.

Rogan interviewed Usman afterwards and although Usman was wearing a ball cap and is listed as 6' tall, Rogan only looked about three inches shorter.