What I learned about preworkouts.

If at first they fail ,take 3 scoops with more water. You might feel sick but you gotta get over that if youre an og alpha. I got acg3 couple weeks back, thought it was a joke. Just take a bunch. Just my 2 cents, hope its helpful Phone Post

WTF is a preworkout?

Like a pre workout drink. Is there another name for it? Phone Post

trblesum13 - I think the OP is all tweaked out on his preworkout right now. Phone Post

Honestly, youre probably correct in that assumption. But I did have a very solid wrkout. Phone Post

My buddy got some No xplode for free so I drink it up. I swear it gets me tweeky, only a little over a half a scoop will do the trick. Phone Post

trblesum13 - I think the OP is all tweaked out on his preworkout right now. Phone Post

Lol. I posted before I saw this. I've never taken anything until a few weeks ago. Phone Post

They say people died from taking too much but I was all like, "yea whatever, theyre not as brolic as me... pussies" and then I died.

Coffee.

I don't feel right if I take even just 2 big scoops. One big scoop is enough for me. C4 & Jack3d

lordbreakdown - I don't feel right if I take even just 2 big scoops. One big scoop is enough for me. C4 & Jack3d

Mix Jack3d, C4, Concrete, and HemoRage and then inject it into the head of your cock and wait 30 seconds...

Well shiet. Im glad It works well for everybody. I drink wayy to much caffeine on a daily basis. Phone Post

Lol. Is there really something called HemoRage? Phone Post

JudOWNED - 

Lol. Is there really something called HemoRage? Phone Post

Its the real deal, I was very irritable for awhile after taking it.

Aaronrodgers=GOAT - 

My buddy got some No xplode for free so I drink it up. I swear it gets me tweeky, only a little over a half a scoop will do the trick. Phone Post

That stuff used to do that to me as well.

da Vinci 81 -
Aaronrodgers=GOAT -  My buddy got some No xplode for free so I drink it up. I swear it gets me tweeky, only a little over a half a scoop will do the trick. Phone Post

Its the only preworkout I will use double scoop that shit! Phone Post

TheRealMattyS -
da Vinci 81 -
Aaronrodgers=GOAT -  My buddy got some No xplode for free so I drink it up. I swear it gets me tweeky, only a little over a half a scoop will do the trick. Phone Post

Its the only preworkout I will use double scoop that shit! Phone Post

Lol I'd be twitching in the corner. Phone Post 3.0

Have any of you guys tried Craze? I heard from some dudes that it was legit. I'm almost out of jack3d.

Nitraflex makes my blood boil. That stuff is intense. Phone Post 3.0

2 scoops of c4 and water, shit screws with my sleep pattern though Phone Post

I eat fruit and maybe some coffee if im lifting in the morning.