What I took from ufc 251

dinkledorf -
HoboSkillet -

and thug Rose brought it

Andrade won. The number one scoring criteria is damage. Andrade landed 4 times as hard 

Bobbing and weaving and hooking air for the 1st 2 rounds does not make up for a punshing 3rd.

1 Like
Frank Mir Cat -
dinkledorf -
HoboSkillet -

and thug Rose brought it

Andrade won. The number one scoring criteria is damage. Andrade landed 4 times as hard 

Bobbing and weaving and hooking air for the 1st 2 rounds does not make up for a punshing 3rd.

bingo, she won the 3rd but first two Rose won.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/trentreinsmith/2020/07/12/ufc-251-stats-and-video-highlights-rose-namajunas-vs-jessica-andrade/#7bf534fc4cbb

That has stats for whole fight but if you  look at stats for first 2 its pretty obvius who won.

ThatsHowIRoll -

Wmma is shit

I'm as anti-WMMA as anyone, but I have no problem saying that 2 of the 3 WMMA fights on that card were thrillers. 

Plus, anyone who watched the post-fight interviews of Rose and Amanda and didn't get a great feeling from both of them is probably a fairly negative person.

I'll never be a WMMA fan. Never. But Namajunas or Ribas on the card? I'll watch.

Universally -
ThatsHowIRoll -

Wmma is shit

I'm as anti-WMMA as anyone, but I have no problem saying that 2 of the 3 WMMA fights on that card were thrillers. 

Plus, anyone who watched the post-fight interviews of Rose and Amanda and didn't get a great feeling from both of them is probably a fairly negative person.

I'll never be a WMMA fan. Never. But Namajunas or Ribas on the card? I'll watch.

They were one of the best things about the card.

Strikeforce proved you should never put on 3 title fights on one card. Could have at least put the Usman fight on first though, ruins the view on the whole card when somebody stinks it out at the end