What if a champ lost every month.....?

Would it be exciting or would it absolutely suck?

It would suck pecker imo. Phone Post

super nintendo - Depends on whi Phone Post 3.0

Depends on Whiapple?

ABE FROMAN - 

Depends on Whiapple?

Depends on Mr. Whipple?

UFC would be bankrupt in 18 months from losing those belts!! Phone Post 3.0

Would suck. Gotta have that balance Phone Post 3.0

Then it would be called the every man fighting championships. Be awful, homes. Phone Post

It was kind of happening at LHW for a while Phone Post 3.0

Not good. You gotta have one or two superheros in the mix.

NFABeeJay - UFC would be bankrupt in 18 months from losing those belts!! Phone Post 3.0

Theres a new belt for every title fight.. the champ gets a new belt for each defence Phone Post

NINJAe973 -
NFABeeJay - UFC would be bankrupt in 18 months from losing those belts!! Phone Post 3.0

Theres a new belt for every title fight.. the champ gets a new belt for each defence Phone Post

Source? Phone Post

ABE FROMAN - 
ABE FROMAN - 

Depends on Whiapple?

Depends on Mr. Whipple?

Depends on Mrs. Whipple?

Frames4Life -
NINJAe973 -

Source? Phone Post

This. I forget which thread but I heard you get a belt and you keep that belt and if you lose they just make another. I doubt Anderson has 18 gold belts lying around his house. Phone Post 3.0

I have 17 expensive belts at my house. Would've had 18 but the NYPD tried to arrest me for buying one. Phone Post

ABE FROMAN - I have 17 expensive belts at my house. Would've had 18 but the NYPD tried to arrest me for buying one. Phone Post

Serves you right for spending all that money on a belt, shining like that, when you're still in college and only work part time.

Unless you got the money some other how?

mmm boy? Phone Post

How I spend my saved money is up to me, just like which cousin you fuck is up to you. Phone Post

Lucy Whipple looks like a fusion of Michael Serra and Emma Watson from Harry Potter. Needless to stay, I am still aroused. Phone Post