What if an adult beat up your teen son

How would you feel if your teen son came home with broken ribs and black eyes because an adult man beat him up? What would you do? We're talking about a 50 something year old military vet jumping a teenager and kicking him in the ribs and beating his ass.

I wouldnt be happy about it... but I would want to know what happened before I did somethign that could put me in the klink.

I know when I was that age I did some stupid shit which may have deserved an asskicking.

Violence is never the answer, on the flip side an eye for an eye. 

player101 - 

I wouldnt be happy about it... but I would want to know what happened before I did somethign that could put me in the klink.

I know when I was that age I did some stupid shit which may have deserved an asskicking.

this. deserved to get my ass kicked as a teen a few times.

Assuming the kid wasn't vandalizing his house, stealing h is car, fucking his wife, etc....

1. Call police, the repurcussions of the assault charges will be much more than a physical beating.

2. Civil lawsuit, hit him where it hurts the most, the wallet.

3. Say he approached me and I felt I had to defend myself.

player101 - 

Well the teen and his lovable buddies chased another kid after a Halloween party mishap and were talking to him outside his apartment. The old man vet jumped off a fence and beat their ass.

All depends on the circumstances. Most importantly what caused it? Who was in the right and wrong?

Luncha Libre - 
player101 - 

Well the teen and his lovable buddies chased another kid after a Halloween party mishap and were talking to him outside his apartment. The old man vet jumped off a fence and beat their ass.

LMAO

Luncha Libre - 
player101 - 

Let's see where this goes. Legit LOL!

Chango

I would immediately enroll my son in the most cut throat Karate school in town. 

ryanJ - 

I would immediately enroll my son in the most cut throat Karate school in town. 

I think the teen and his good natured friends take karate but this old man ambushed them.

Describe the circumstances of this "beating" .

fastnotch331 - Describe the circumstances of this "beating" .

Here is the security vid. They wqere doing a bit more than talking to him.

trobinson21 - 

Originality: -1,0000/10

I bet you like fighting high school kids dont you tough guy

trobinson21 -
Luncha Libre -
trobinson21 - 

I bet you like fighting high school kids dont you tough guy

No, I just don't find you very interesting at all and I thought you might have a cool story...for once...but yet again this thread shows the depths of your personality.

Carry on.

i'm usually pretty in line with you trob...but not this time. 

As soon as i figured out what was happening i got a good chuckle out of it.

trobinson21 - 

I would slam his head in a car door and then ask what happened afterwards.

Would hope my son didn't get arrested for suplexing his attacker into the pavement.