What if Biden takes Hillary as VP? Hurts? Helps?

Looks like Hillary is buddying up to Biden and Vice versa so what happens if he takes her as VP? Does it hurt his chances? Help his chances?

Might not hurt his chances, but the bullet slamming through his skull will hurt his forehead when commits suicide execution s t y l e

4 Likes

I think it’s a push. To gain extra voters Biden would Bernie. If he picked Bernie it would be a win. The only voters up for grabs are Bernie fans, they won’t vote Trump and won’t vote Biden unless Bernie was VP.

R.I.P Creepy Joe

1 Like

Probably a net neutral. 

Drives more voters for the Dems who either are salty about Hillary losing in 2016 but weren’t sweet on Biden. Will probably get more of the suburban women vote too. 

Drives more Republicans/Independants who don’t hate Biden in swing states, but definitely aren’t Hillary fans. 

god help us if that happens....

Although seeing Hillary have another meltdown would definitely be entertaining. 

Slydawg - 

I think it’s a push. To gain extra voters Biden would Bernie. If he picked Bernie it would be a win. The only voters up for grabs are Bernie fans, they won’t vote Trump and won’t vote Biden unless Bernie was VP.

He can't pick Bernie as VP.  He already promised a female VP.  If he breaks that promise he's gonna have an army of angry alphabet people against him and that will lose him a lot of votes. 

Would this be a huge slap in the face to the Bernie bro’s ? 

angryinch -
Slydawg - 

He can't pick Bernie as VP.  He already promised a female VP.  If he breaks that promise he's gonna have an army of angry alphabet people against him and that will lose him a lot of votes. 

He picks Hillary then he loses the black vote 

Slydawg - 

Basically this.

Bernie bros are pissed.

Picking hillary is the worst idea of all time. She is a proven loser, and he already has all the hillary voters anyway.

1 Like

ShoreBreaker -

Would this be a huge slap in the face to the Bernie bro’s ? 

They've shown they like that punishment. Anyone who wasted their time and donations on Bernie was a sucker who got played. The second time around, they're just fucking morons.

I wonder if Hillary would give Biden a say in how he meets his maker.

That would be a joke...  Totally hurt his chances...

He needs youth and connectivity...

Expand his voting demographic...

He'll need to pick someone like Harris...

When I talk to my leftist friends about Hillary running again or taking a VP spot, they all say they're sick of her. Nobody likes her, but they all say they'll vote for her (or whoever else is on the ticket) to get Trump out of office.

The thing is, Biden and Hillary are the two least motivating candidates. Nobody is happy with them. However, if Biden picked Michelle Obama, that would motivate a lot more people for the ticket 

I posted one of his creepy videos on my social media and asked my left leaning friends to defend it.  I was pretty shocked at the responses.  Anyone here care to try to defend the behavior?  To be clear I'm not a Republican.

would be hilarious to see hilldawgs catch another L 

He would be dead within the hour of taking oath.

1 Like

angryinch -
Slydawg - 

If Bernie really wanted to get the progressive vote he'd come out as trans and grab that nomination by the medically crafted pussy

1 Like

Although, Pence VS Hilldog would be a fascinating VP debate.

Not happening. 

Tusli Gabbard is what I have been hearing.