What if Brock trained with Dutch kickboxers?

Do you think he could improve striking-wise? And why do you think he never did? Could you imagine such beast with such level of striking? Scary shit...

He could've went to the forest and trained with gorilla's and learn the proper technique to a flying hammerfist Phone Post 3.0

What if Brock never went to WWE?

2002, NCAA Brock moves to Holland and becomes GOAT.

Brock does not have a strikers build, to muscular. More wrestler/grappler build

graciesrule - Brock does not have a strikers build, to muscular. More wrestler/grappler build
I agree but if he did go after NCAA to become slightly above average in striking and got use to being hit. At the same time work on his BJJ, he would have been GOAT IMO at HWT

To his credit, he had a good offensive clinch and tight elbows in the couture fight. Phone Post 3.0

He had Pat Barry training with him, an extremely talented striker who trained in Dutch kickboxing. He allegedly didn't like getting hit in training either. Phone Post 3.0

Brock nearly became the best heavyweight of our time, despite WWE. Had he not gotten sick, Brock is probably still UFC champion. He was that far ahead of everyone else. What a beast, and all by professional fight #5.

He would have been even more reluctant to get hit.

The adoration this guy gets here is comical. He's about five notches below guys like Velasquez, Dos Santos, Miocic, Werdum and the like. I don't even think he was as good as Carwin. I think Carwin would have finished him in a rematch.

SinCityHustler - Brock nearly became the best heavyweight of our time, despite WWE. Had he not gotten sick, Brock is probably still UFC champion. He was that far ahead of everyone else. What a beast, and all by professional fight #5.
Sorry, but brock isnt fedor. He had a great run, but not anywhere close to what fedor did. Phone Post 3.0

Ryann Von Doom - 
SinCityHustler - Brock nearly became the best heavyweight of our time, despite WWE. Had he not gotten sick, Brock is probably still UFC champion. He was that far ahead of everyone else. What a beast, and all by professional fight #5.
Sorry, but brock isnt fedor. He had a great run, but not anywhere close to what fedor did. Phone Post 3.0

No need to apologize, I think we can agree Brock is not Fedor.

The significant thing with Brock is by professional fight #4, he won his first UFC championship. By #5, he won his second UFC championship. By fight #6, he won his 3rd UFC title, defeating his 3rd consecutive ufc champion, all by stop. And these were no average UFC champions. These were 2, multiple time UFC champs and an undefeated UFC champ. He had a run which Fedor did not equal. Fedor had longevity and some great wins. No question. i have Fedor at #1 because he proved it over and over, but what Brock did has never been duplicated. Put that into perspective, 3 victories over reigning, UFC champions, by professional fight #6.

what if MMA would have been a thing when Carlton Haselrig finished college and he would have started training at that time?

Dutch kickboxers hit you in the face, so that wouldn't happen. Phone Post 3.0

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - Dutch kickboxers hit you in the face, so that wouldn't happen. Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0

edwims - what if MMA would have been a thing when Carlton Haselrig finished college and he would have started training at that time?

Haselrig was awesome, but he didn't have the explosiveness of Brock. He had great footwork and fantastic wrestling (6 time NCAA champion for those of you wondering) and obviously was able to make the transition to the NFL, but he had a drinking problem. No telling how that may have affected his progression. No doubt though, he would have been a factor at the highest levels of MMA.

He would probably have brain damage from being concussed repeatedly. Phone Post 3.0

Ryann Von Doom -

Bredor Lesnarenko = GOAT

Brock was a champ due to popularity over skill. he was defeated his first fightin the ufc by stoppage. then beats Herring by humping him and gets a shot at old man LHW Couture who was over matched by a monster legit wrestler who did well in a contest he shouldnt have won. He was impressive in that fight. the he beats Carwin after looking like he didnt belong in the same ring as him which again is legit but he ran like he was being shot at and was bludgeoned as bad as anyone without being granted a stoppage. He beat the breaks off Mir but Mir doesnt block his face when hes in jiu jitsu mode. When he was put in with cream of the crop fighters like Cain and Reem, he folded. Fast. He didnt like being hit and as much skill as anyone has, in a profession that is about punching people, you will be hit. Its the biggest detriment a fighter can have really. Fear.

For the record I think Brock was impressive considering how little he actually knew about fighting. I just think the Greatest of all time talk is absurd.

Trump is to the Republican Party what Brock was to UFC. Phone Post 3.0