What if Chael held a heelhook

For as long as Toquinho did...

Would he face the same exact consequences? And to nullify the "it's Toquinho's second offense" argument let's say it was also Chael's second offense... Phone Post

Don't be absurd. Chael would never do that. Phone Post 3.0

It would probably be an Hispanic posing as chael Phone Post

Just saying - I doubt he would of gotten the same punishment that's all.

Same goes for Gsp, Jones, and the other big ppv draws...

Which if true brings up an interesting debate - should all fighters/employees of the UFC be treated the same or should there be special leniency towards a few special fighters here and there Phone Post

He probably wouldn't have but Chael is also a totally different guy.  Apples to oranges imo.

Chael's a sportsman, Paul isn't...

Lol, no. He would get his bonus too. Phone Post 3.0

I GOT WEE'D ON BY WEIDMAN -

He probably wouldn't have but Chael is also a totally different guy.  Apples to oranges imo.

Chael's a sportsman, Paul isn't...

Lolololololol fake tap trt loudmouth Phone Post 3.0

Illidan - 

Just saying - I doubt he would of gotten the same punishment that's all.

Same goes for Gsp, Jones, and the other big ppv draws...

Which if true brings up an interesting debate - should all fighters/employees of the UFC be treated the same or should there be special leniency towards a few special fighters here and there Phone Post

It's not really an interesting debate, every company ever operates like that.

DragonDidn'tDrinkEnoughPee - 

It would probably be an Hispanic posing as chael Phone Post

I see what you did there... I lol'd

Fryedtakyama owns me, it's normal - Lol, no. He would get his bonus too. Phone Post 3.0
Yep.

Sucks, I love Paul Harris's skill. His excuse seems legit too this time Phone Post 3.0

Illidan - For as long as Toquinho did...

Would he face the same exact consequences? And to nullify the "it's Toquinho's second offense" argument let's say it was also Chael's second offense... Phone Post

He would probably be suspended for 90 days. If he did it a second time, probably the same thing that happened to Palhares. Phone Post

Dana would say Chael is mean and he's nasty. Phone Post 3.0

Stop acting like this is the first time he's done this. Shit, don't act like it's the second or third time either. Phone Post

What happened when Chael tested off the charts, roided out of his mind?  He got rewarded There is the answer to OP's original question.

epwar -

What happened when Chael tested off the charts, roided out of his mind?  He got rewarded There is the answer to OP's original question.

How did he get "rewarded"? He got suspended and fined. Quit with the bullshit. Phone Post

Fryedtakyama owns me, it's normal - Lol, no. He would get his bonus too. Phone Post 3.0
Well if this was paul harris's first offense... Maybe they wouldnt have been so harsh. Phone Post 3.0

What if Chael got a heel hook? Phone Post 3.0

epwar -

Palhares' test was much higher than Chael's. Phone Post

Chael probably doesn't get fired since he's a big name and his division has less than half as many fighters as Palhares division does. Phone Post

They wouldn't do fuck-all cuz Chael's a UFC golden boy. Bones could do that shit five times in a row and the UFC wouldn't do a thing.

Jones attempts to fold peoples legs in half the wrong way, which is legal, and gets praised by Rogan for it.

"Trying to ban kicks that hyperextend the knee? that's just silly"

Palhares sinks in a heel hook, which is legal, and holds it until the ref steps in, and gets cut.

The UFC only makes examples of the guys on the lower end of the totem pole. Phone Post 3.0