What if Conor beats Charles?

These lw’s are addicts when it comes to mentioning Conor. They keep reviving his dead career with each call out. If by some miracle he fights Charles for the vacant belt and wins it will completely fuck up the division again. It would make for a great Cinderella story but kill any thought of earned title shots.

I would love for Conor to beat Charles. I love Charles but Conor winning would bring absolute insanity to the 154 division. I love chaos & it would make things even more intresting.

His chances are very low though. Simply put hes not 1/10th of the fighter he was. Charles could beat him anywhere

If he were to win the mouth breathers would come out and say Charles was never good.

Conor in his heyday was an elite fighter. What i hate are both his fans and haters. They both start talking about his comp as if they suck. Ive heard Aldo, Dustin, Holloway etc get slandered on this forum because of Conor.

2 Likes

All depends which version that shows up, if its Karate Conor who beat Aldo and Eddie, then hes definitely got a chance if its post Mayweather Conor with hos boxing stance then he has no hope.

Conor fights Chandler for Entertaining Money Fight

Islam fights Dariush for True #1 Contender’s Fight

And Charles Fights the UFC/AZ Commission for that Fucking Belt and a Well Deserved Vacation

4 Likes

Good post OP. I was just telling my buddy that it’s wild how all these guys are still trying to tap into that Conor money. I was a huge Conor McGregor fan, and I still kind of am despite how much he has pissed me off with his goofy antics in recent years.

I was also saying that I think he has totally fuckedhimself by ballooning up with the hopes of taking on Usman for the welterweight title, in which he will be murdered. Now he has a HUGE fight and payday available with Charles at lightweight, but his body is all up there where is doesn’t belong.

This Irishman makes a lot of poor decisions outside of all of his good ones.

I hate Conor haters more then I do Conor nut huggers. Hardcore Conor haters generally fall into the category of sheep.

1 Like

Exactly and chances of Karate Conor showing up are very slim.

Juiced out connor will never make 155 again.

1 Like

Karate Conor is NEVER coming back.