What if Dustin beats Khabib and Tony?

Dana said Tony is next if he is healthy and can take the fight (when the champ and UFC want it to happen). Everyone wants to see Khabib vs Tony and everyone is arguing about who is the best, Khabib or Tony.

The one thing nobody is talking about is what if Dustin upsets Khabib and then upsets Tony in his first defense? If Dustin survives the first couple rounds and starts stopping shots and landing volume, he can beat Khabib. Khabib is great but he has never been invincible.

Dustin has been on a crazy run and can do it. That being said I think Khabib wins and we see Khabib vs Tony in around January.

BJ Penn Forever - Dana said Tony is next if he is healthy and can take the fight (when the champ and UFC want it to happen). Everyone wants to see Khabib vs Tony and everyone is arguing about who is the best, Khabib or Tony.

The one thing nobody is talking about is what if Dustin upsets Khabib and then upsets Tony in his first defense? If Dustin survives the first couple rounds and starts stopping shots and landing volume, he can beat Khabib. Khabib is great but he has never been invincible.

Dustin has been on a crazy run and can do it. That being said I think Khabib wins and we see Khabib vs Tony in around January.

What if trump gets a sex change? Just throwing it out there. 

2 Likes

Then he's the champ with 1 defence and has strung together 3 amazing wins in a row

saglv - 

If he beats them both, then...he beat them both. Not sure I understand your question.

I’m just saying “imagine if Dustin upsets them both” more than asking a question.

All the talk about the title among fans has been Khabib/Tony/Conor and nobody has considered for second that Dustin is a live dog.

Now I know Dustin has not fought anyone in recent years like either Khabib or Tony in terms of the challenges they will present on the mat but still. Its just an interesting scenario, thats all.

I’m hoping Khabib wins and we get to see Khabib vs Tony and just hope Dustin don’t fuck it all up to be honest.

shaqitup - 

Then he's the champ with 1 defence and has strung together 3 amazing wins in a row

Yep and I think 99% of MMA fans would be in shock.

Everyone thinks Khabib, Tony or Conor will be champ within the next six months.

Nobody is imagining Dustin to win tomorrow and defend the title.

saglv - 
BJ Penn Forever - 
saglv - 

If he beats them both, then...he beat them both. Not sure I understand your question.

I’m just saying “imagine if Dustin upsets them both” more than asking a question.

All the talk about the title among fans has been Khabib/Tony/Conor and nobody has considered for second that Dustin is a live dog.

Now I know Dustin has not fought anyone in recent years like either Khabib or Tony in terms of the challenges they will present on the mat but still. Its just an interesting scenario, thats all.

I’m hoping Khabib wins and we get to see Khabib vs Tony and just hope Dustin don’t fuck it all up to be honest.

Certainly possible. Not too much of a stretch to imagine it IMO.

Lets say Dustin is around a 3-1 dog vs both men. Using a parlay calculator that tells ya he only has about a 7% chance to beat them both back to back since +300 and +300 pays out 1500 without vig involved.

Its just the scenario nobody is talking about.

chupecabre -
BJ Penn Forever - Dana said Tony is next if he is healthy and can take the fight (when the champ and UFC want it to happen). Everyone wants to see Khabib vs Tony and everyone is arguing about who is the best, Khabib or Tony.

Brilliant! Yeah, what if… :smiley:

There are a lot of scenarios here that Tony will never get a shot in the near future.

If Dustin wins a razor close decsion against Khabib he will get the rematch. We will probably never see Tony because he will be told to sit back on the bench.

Or if there is a disqalifaction or a draw between Dustin and Kahbib. Tony will not get the fight.

What if my piss turns into money?!  For fuck sake Dustin doesn't have a fucking chance. Zero. Nothing. Nooooooo chance at winning this fight. 

Unless Bib wants to toy with him for the fun of it to make it a longer fight for the fans this fight will end anytime he want it   

Whoever ends up on top of the Dustin/Khabib/Tony triangle has a great claim to best LW ever.

Gathje, Eddie, Pettis, Max, Khabib, and Tony would be an all-time run.

chupecabre -

Which Trump?

Melania with a cock-no can defend

If Dustin wins, Conor will 100 percent be the next fight for him, then Conor would smoke Dustin again. My guess is we would never hear from Khabib after that 

ShoreBreaker -

If Dustin wins, Conor will 100 percent be the next fight for him, then Conor would smoke Dustin again. My guess is we would never hear from Khabib after that 

Boom

It's crazy how screwed Tony has gotten... he has a legitimate claim of being the lightweight champion. 

There's a legit path for Dustin to win this fight.  It's not gonna be a real good experience for him to get there but he's going to have to get it to the fourth or fifth round without having the ref stop it.  I think even in losing his stock is going to go up. Gonna be that type of fight 

Then rematch with korean zombie

if dustin beats khabib, he probably wont be an underdog vs tony. it would be a pickem or damn close to it in my opinion. 

KirkBJJ - 

It's crazy how screwed Tony has gotten... he has a legitimate claim of being the lightweight champion. 

Tony got hurt and had to pull out of the 4th Khabib fight for the title. Got stripped of his int. title because int. champs don’t get to keep titles through injury layoff like champs.

He then could not compete for the 2nd interim title due to mental health issues and Poirier got it.

If ya ask me Conor screwed Tony and Khabib getting to cut in line and challenge Alvarez.

After each man pulled out twice from their four booked fights, Khabib vs Tony can get settled finally as long as Khabib gets by Dustin tomorrow.

I suspect the Khabib/Dustin vs Tony winner will fight the Cowboy/Gaethje vs Conor winner.