What if Dustin beats Khabib and Tony?

Real Muthaphuckkin G -

What if my piss turns into money?!  For fuck sake Dustin doesn't have a fucking chance. Zero. Nothing. Nooooooo chance at winning this fight. 

Unless Bib wants to toy with him for the fun of it to make it a longer fight for the fans this fight will end anytime he want it   

Well that's just ridiculous. Dustin's offense is not as flashy as some but I just don't see Khabib having his way with Dustin. There IS a chance in later rounds. 

Last thing I want to see tomorrow is Dustin upset Khabib.

I want to see Khabib vs Tony for the title as much as I’ve wanted to see any fight ever, including Rickson vs Sakuraba, Fedor vs Randy/Brock etc…

Rear Naked Bloke -
Real Muthaphuckkin G -

What if my piss turns into money?!  For fuck sake Dustin doesn't have a fucking chance. Zero. Nothing. Nooooooo chance at winning this fight. 

Unless Bib wants to toy with him for the fun of it to make it a longer fight for the fans this fight will end anytime he want it   

Well that's just ridiculous. Dustin's offense is not as flashy as some but I just don't see Khabib having his way with Dustin. There IS a chance in later rounds. 

That's my thoughts.  Dustin is tough as 2 dollar steak.   Not that anyone wouldn't be hating life with khabid on them but you saw visible fear in Conor's face and he still had shots to get at khabid before he finally folded.   Dustin is going to take this fight to a dark place and maybe he gets out or maybe it's stopped before he can get his shot.  I could see khabib winning first 3 then Dustin last 2.  Mike brown will have him ready 

colubrid1 - There are a lot of scenarios here that Tony will never get a shot in the near future.

If Dustin wins a razor close decsion against Khabib he will get the rematch. We will probably never see Tony because he will be told to sit back on the bench.

Or if there is a disqalifaction or a draw between Dustin and Kahbib. Tony will not get the fight.

Im not so sure Khabib gets a rematch.  Firstly, we do not know if he is a huge draw - he may sell 200k PPV's tomorrow.  Secondly, he has one defense and 0 lineal defenses.  Also, Dustin may want the money Conor fight.

It's all pointless tho, Khabib is going to destroy him.  Poirier has no shot.

saglv -

If he beats them both, then...he beat them both. Not sure I understand your question.

I understand the question quite clearly. 

But the answer is: yes, the Conor loss will always haunt him. 

Thats why why he keeps saying he will be the best 155. 

Rear Naked Bloke -
Real Muthaphuckkin G -

NOT A FUCKING CHANCE IN HELL. I DONT KNOW WHY YOUR JUDGMENT IS SO CLOUDED. THIS WILL LOOK LIKE THE BIGGEST MISMATCH IN HISTORY. BIB WILL LOOK LIKE HE IS SPARING AND WILL NEVER BE IN TROUBLE AND WONT EVEN BREAK A SWEAT. THIS FIGHT IS A FUCKING LAUGHABLE JOKE. 

It would only prove what we already know. Conor is the best LW in the world.

thetouchofdeath -

It would only prove what we already know. Conor is the best LW in the world.

Lol i knew someone was gonna post this