What if Jesus had tapped?

The Mitch Mitchell Experience - To be fair, I don't think he could.. He was nailed to a cross.. Phone Post 3.0

Verbal Submission ?

LOL @ that tat

I like to picture Jesus as a figure skater. He wears like a white outfit, and He does interpretive ice dances of my life's journey.  Phone Post 3.0

MMA Playwright -
Jesus didn't tap but Juan will tap it all night. #wherethewhitewomenat Phone Post 3.0

Fuck yeah!

It would be better if it said, "Jesus didn't FAP" but I doubt that is true either.

MMA Playwright - Fuck yeah!

that is one bad ass shirt right there

The Pot Dealer at my high school back in the early nineties drove a White Firebird with a Bong Hits For Jesus Bumper Sticker where the front License plate should be.

true story

Heard he tapped Mary though

There's at least one historical fact in this thread...

Jesus was an American. Phone Post 3.0

duckdentistry - 
MMA Playwright - Fuck yeah!

that is one bad ass shirt right there

This should be required clothing for any tourist to the middle east!

Jesus practiced NOT tapping all His life. He never tapped.. even though He went through all the same pain and tempations we all did. He never sinned.

Imagine when He was 13,14,15, 16, 20 years old and the temptation of women. His body worked the same way all of ours did. . He was well trained in denying the flesh and then all the way up to when He finally made His way WILLINGLY to the cross at 33.

I doubt he would have been as popular..... Phone Post 3.0

thedirtyburger - I doubt he would have been as popular..... Phone Post 3.0

He wasn't to popular back then either.. Why do you think they executed Him?

Hired Gun -
The Mitch Mitchell Experience - To be fair, I don't think he could.. He was nailed to a cross.. Phone Post 3.0

Verbal Submission ?
"It is done.." John 19:30, is a verbal submission imo... Phone Post 3.0

MMA Playwright - 

Lol, that's the hunchy bird of Jesus tats. Good luck trying to do sex to her without fits of the giggles.