What if Pigs became extinct? Not cops...Animals

Would you be able to survive with no Bacon?

My brother who is very fit and has a super fast metabolism said he's jump off the bridge if that happened.

I'd make some out of people. Pigs, that is. Bacon too. Phone Post 3.0

Lol. Who the fuck needs bacon when you can eat beef... Phone Post 3.0

Turkey bacon Phone Post 3.0

things to see people to do - Turkey bacon Phone Post 3.0
Worst post of the decade. Phone Post 3.0

PatriarchyManifest -
Worst post of the decade. Phone Post 3.0
Next he'll be saying tofu bacon. Phone Post 3.0

The lack of all the pit shit fermenting in the ozone will reverse global warming and there's a good chance we'd freeze to death. So the answer is no.

I'd drink myself into a coma.. a world without bacon or pork chops or a good pork loin... I don't want to live on that kind of planet Phone Post 3.0

Fuck turkey bacon Phone Post 3.0

Buffalo bacon?

I'd have to switch from pig grease to shellfish oil to coat my ammunition

StruggleSnuggles - I'd drink myself into a coma.. a world without bacon or pork chops or a good pork loin... I don't want to live on that kind of planet Phone Post 3.0
I would drink all the bacon flavored vodka in the world Phone Post 3.0

Bacons delicious but I could easily live without it....Now chicken and cows that's a whole other ordeal Phone Post 3.0

Pork ribs, chorizo, ham. All kinds of good shit comes from pigs

Ted Waltner -
StruggleSnuggles - I'd drink myself into a coma.. a world without bacon or pork chops or a good pork loin... I don't want to live on that kind of planet Phone Post 3.0
I would drink all the bacon flavored vodka in the world Phone Post 3.0
I'd even drink that shitty bacon maple ale just so I could have a hint or bacon. Phone Post 3.0

uniquetechnique - 

Save a pig, kill a cop. Phone Post 3.0

This belongs here
Phone Post 3.0

They're all from pigs ? Phone Post 3.0