What if Ricco hit on your girl...?

He's been recently arrested for tossing a steal chair at a woman, but what if you saw Ricco at a bar and he tried hitting on your woman, an obvious sign of disrespect to you.

Would you step-up to him?

LOL at Da Swede!

lol, if you're serious, then i would fight him. Anyone can be beat, and win or lose some things are worth fighting for

i would mase him from a distance, take my girl & run.

I would fight him... and while we were tied up, I would trash talk him in a "tito" voice... This tactic would serve to psyche him out, since Tito owned him in practice, and I would be able to win a close decision a la mino-ricco.

if he tried hitting on my girl she would knock his ass out.She has better boxing skills than Ricco and Ricco has a glass jaw

I would let my girl clown him and then laugh hard enough that everyone in the area would know he got shut down.

I might even say 'Damn, was that Ricco Rodriguez you just shut down???'

Why all the Ricco bashing this morning?

lol @ people fighting over someone hitting on your girl.  my girl would laugh in his face and go home with me, as i watched him make a complete ass of himself.  only strippers like drunk guys in silk shirts.

"my girl would laugh in his face and go home with me"

This actually happened with Ricco and my girl before. Awhile ago at some small fights here in AZ. Well, she didnt actually laugh in his face, but she politely said she was with someone. I have no worries about anyone hitting on my girl. Ive been nowhere close to her at shows and seen guys hitting on her. They all take a walk.

There is no need to start a fight just cause someone is interested in someone else. They may not know you are together. The only time I would fight is if they started getting dissrespectful to her because she said no.

Whatever, BRO.

My girl would come over to me and be like "hahaha, this fat dude just hit on me."

I bet more than 1/2 your chikcs would come say that after they slipped their number in his pocket. Did he hit on someones chick or something? Or is this just hypothetical and we chose Ricco to pick on.

remember ricco on blind date? he failed, but the chic was a bitch who i saw on another episode treating a different guy like trash

"Or is this just hypothetical and we chose Ricco to pick on."

You nailed it partner. I guess people think that since he's hittin on chicks with chairs these days (last night's event), this is the next thing comin.

"I bet more than 1/2 your chikcs would come say that after they slipped their number in his pocket."

My girl hates fat dudes, wouldn't happen.

"My girl would come over to me and be like "hahaha, this fat dude just hit on me."

This actually brings up a good point because my girl also wouldn't know 99% of the fighters by face. She would assume that some wannabe was trying to get with her.

lol@this thread!

he did. Well, she was my ex and I wasnt there, but he did. lol

Andre's all scarred over it.

hahahahahahahahaha =)

I am sure he aimed the chair right at her.

LOL @ Spicy

SA