What if We Simply Boycott Obamacare?

What if we the people refuse to comply? What if we
boycott obamacare and refuse to use the registry,
refuse the insurance mandate, and refuse to file
taxes en mass? If enough were to refuse to
participate in protest, could we shut it down
ourselves? I believe a campaign like this could be
the very effective.

We should protest this mandate especially those of us not exempted; all of us that are still required by the individual mandate. Why should we be the only ones forced in to pay fines?

IDXtreme - We should protest this mandate especially those of us not exempted; all of us that are still required by the individual mandate. Why should we be the only ones forced in to pay fines?

The 2 party system ensures that both parties do whatever the fuck they want because the will of the people is divided.

Are you presently not insured? 

Irs will Fucking pwn you, up to and including imprisonment. Phone Post

not having health insurance sounds like a great idea

What if millions of citizens in unison did this?

forrestfan - not having health insurance sounds like a great idea

Insurance does not = healthcare especially if doctors refuse to participate in obamacare as well.

Do it and let us know how it works out for you

jettdogg - Yeah let's listen to all the billionaire's trying to stop the implementation of Obamacare and stay uninsured. Really makes sense

I assume you mean me? HA!

Are you suggesting there are no billionaires who will make huge profits from obamacare?

i always thought the mandate was the most republican part of the bill.

They bitch non stop about the losers leaching off of the rest of society, individual responsibility etc.

Now we get a law that says hey losers, stop leeching off society and buy your own fucking insurance we're sick of paying for your bills and they are mad about it.

Quite comical to me, almost like a republican came up with the idea in the first place. lol

ksac - I say we keep trying to reform healthcare instead of doing nothing. Maybe we should be working towards making Obamacare work and work better.

So jumping out of the frying in to the fire is in the right direction...

Gotcha

nimitivd - i always thought the mandate was the most republican part of the bill.

They bitch non stop about the losers leaching off of the rest of society, individual responsibility etc.

Now we get a law that says hey losers, stop leeching off society and buy your own fucking insurance we're sick of paying for your bills and they are mad about it.

Quite comical to me, almost like a republican came up with the idea in the first place. lol

The only reason leaching can occur is due to government forcing healthcare providers to treat anyone who wonders in to the emergency room and those leaches on the liberal entitlement programs. Were those the republican's ideas?

Do you think hospitals should turn people away and just let them die?

ksac - 
IDXtreme - 
ksac - I say we keep trying to reform healthcare instead of doing nothing. Maybe we should be working towards making Obamacare work and work better.

So jumping out of the frying in to the fire is in the right direction...

Gotcha

What?

frying pan...

I am not buying shit, and I am stiffing them
For the fine ! Fuck u Phone Post 3.0

nimitivd - Do you think hospitals should turn people away and just let them die?

Do you think politicians should force private citizens in to slavery?

youll get fined will you not?

I think that having to adhere to the fallout of Obamas policies is right punishment for (A) the idiots who were fooled into voting for him in the first place (B) the huge idiots who reelected him after being lied to for 4 years (C) the huge idiot retards who think the republican candidates were any better.

America deserves this. Now shut up and take your medicine or do something about it by not voting for your favorite team.

IDXtreme - The only reason leaching can occur is due to government forcing healthcare providers to treat anyone who wonders in to the emergency room and those leaches on the liberal entitlement programs. Were those the republican's ideas?

Didn't Ronald Reagan sign that into law?

Don't know. ButI'm no fan of Reagan. He gave us Amnesty.

IDXtreme - 
nimitivd - i always thought the mandate was the most republican part of the bill.

The only reason leaching can occur is due to government forcing healthcare providers to treat anyone who wonders in to the emergency room and those leaches on the liberal entitlement programs. Were those the republican's ideas?

From your second post it sounds like you don't have health insurance.  This post makes it sound like you feel those without health insurance should be denied treatment. 

Do you have health insurance?