What if Your Wife Wanted to be a Hard Rapper?

You come home and your wife is in the closet with a microphone like:

"Ay yo I come from the gutter with a heavy strap

Now step off my vajay before I bussa cap"

She goes hardcore gangster on your ass. You see 5 black dudes on your couch, gangsters and she's like "yo dis my boy RayRay, Tbone, Baby Insane, K-Loc and Barfolomew!!"

They're like "peace yo!!"

She's like "dis who I am on da inside. I be one of them hard Afro puff bitches, what?" Phone Post 3.0

I'd be over the moon to be honest.

As long as she has corn braids and a PHAT ass I'm down "yo"! Phone Post 3.0

I'd trade her for Yolndi Visser.

Yo mom's a puss in fish face jar Phone Post 3.0

Sounds like a great coverup for the interracial gang bang she just enjoyed while you were at work Phone Post 3.0

Punch her in the face. Phone Post 3.0

If it brings in the cheddar, she can be the white minaj for all I care. Me and Bartholomew will be chilling playing wiiu Phone Post 3.0

I'd look at the black guys and say "Yo we gonna train this strawberry out or what ya'll" and yell "WORLD STAR" soon after as we're spit roasting her.

Hardcore chick rappers are hilarious.

I Crack up when they get all aggressive with the sex talk.

All like, nigga imma make you eat da twat. Type shit. Lol

Possibly the greatest 'what if' thread scenario I've read in any forum. Barfolomew is what kicked it into the next level for me Phone Post 3.0

This is a situation where choke slamming her into a river would seem appropriate. Phone Post 3.0

Back when I first met my wife she used to write rhymes/rap. She had like notebooks full of shit. You wouldn't know now because she's a mom but she used to have some good stuff. Phone Post 3.0

King Trav - This is a situation where choke slamming her into a river would seem appropriate. Phone Post 3.0

I think if you just slapped the sh1t out of your wife. Lost it, pinned her to the bed and slapped her twice... hard, that would be sufficient.

I would resign myself to the truth : that she wants to fuck a hard rapper

Thage - I'd trade her for Yolndi Visser.
Pretty much Phone Post 3.0

You're clearly from the suburbs. Phone Post 3.0

I would seriously questions my own decisions in life.

bluesville -

I voted you down by accident homie. I'll put it back when I recharge. 

Crowley -
bluesville -

I voted you down by accident homie. I'll put it back when I recharge. 

Don't worry. I got you both. Real recognize real. Phone Post 3.0