What information comes up in a background check?

Working on a resume for an interview tomorrow and wondering if previous employer's are going to show on a background check? I had a job when I was younger that I don't want to list but read that all past jobs show up on the screening. Phone Post 3.0

I've never heard of anything like that. Phone Post 3.0

12/s/m
18 in cock Phone Post 3.0

I haven't either, but it certainly could. All it takes is getting your W-2 records.

I look online and half the sites say they can't and the other half say they do :(.

It's hard to get a for sure answer. Phone Post 3.0

Jobs for the past seven years shows up.

Whats the job in question, friend?

Title it "Relevant experience" or something and leave it off.

all your internet search history is belong to them IMO

Kings21 - Whats the job in question, friend?
Possible position at a local credit Union in the finance department. Phone Post 3.0

ShanTheMan - Title it "Relevant experience" or something and leave it off.
Best idea I've heard so far.

Probably making a bigger deal of it then it really is. Just annoyed that I may have to list a job I got when I was just a kid. Phone Post 3.0

Infamous D - 
Possible position at a local credit Union in the finance department. Phone Post 3.0

sorry but I meant the job you're concerned about them seeing.

Kings21 -
Infamous D - 

I was doing Data Entry for a temp agency when I was younger and cussed out my manager of the way out. Ironically I ran into him later while working out and apologized but still don't want to list it. Phone Post 3.0

Infamous D - 
Kings21 -
Infamous D - 

I was doing Data Entry for a temp agency when I was younger and cussed out my manager of the way out. Ironically I ran into him later while working out and apologized but still don't want to list it. Phone Post 3.0

Eh I'd try not to worry about that. I dont know that they'll be looking to call past employers from when you were much younger. I'm sure they're more concerned about whats been goin on lately. Then again I've never hired anyone. I've had some very poor looking exits from some of my jobs. I think you'll be alright.