What I'rd the proper comeback when someone says...

"What are you lookin at?"

I see more shit escalate with this line. Saw it tonight. Some dude is stink eyeing another guy. Guy says "what are you looking at?" Quick scuffle ensues. I have seen it many times in the past as well.

So, what is the comeback when someone says this to you? Phone Post 3.0

your huge package

cnAKA -

your huge package

Next time this happens in going with it. Phone Post 3.0

Does the state have your current medical info? If then we can get a ref and go if you want!

Doback M3 -

Tell him the jerk store called and they are running out of him.

Lol Phone Post 3.0

Bros, I have a prosthetic eye. I am trying to find a replacement for my goto "you.... and that tree." I feel it is losing its umph. Phone Post 3.0

MDF tm - "Not much"

or

"I'm still tryin to figure it out" Phone Post 3.0
"I'm still trying to figure it out?"

I'm trying to assert dominance here. I am not confused. I know all. I am one step ahead. Phone Post 3.0

"My new gf"

Res ipsa loquitar -
Phuckles - Bros, I have a prosthetic eye. I am trying to find a replacement for my goto "you.... and that tree." I feel it is losing its umph. Phone Post 3.0

pic?

and couldnt you just pull the eye out and flash a grin and wink with the other eye?

I'm on my phone do not now. Actually, I have posted them before. Phone Post 3.0

The only reply is too step in closer like you didn't hear him, then jam both fingers in both his eyes.

I am one of the worse shit talkers ever and am not even sure when I have asked someone that if it even serves any purpose. I just keep it simple and stick with
" whatever the fuck I want "
Working at a prison in the south really taught me a lot about shit talking and the main point is along the same lines as these "don't talk shit, do shit". "Don't just sing it..." And "You've got the easiest part down, your pretty good at talking about doing something. "
Anyone can you a boy?
"Show me a boy and I'll show you a man that will whoop his has"

I hate shit talking unless it's in good fun. Phone Post 3.0

"sorry sir, I am blind" then when he starts to feel like shit, you sucker punch that bitch ....

"Someone who's about to get their teeth kicked in" Phone Post

You have a little green buggy in your nose everytime you breathe it sticks its wee head out like a turtle sticking its head out of its shell.

Doback M3 -

Tell him the jerk store called and they are running out of him.

That's weird, you're their best seller. Phone Post 3.0

Can't be sure. They don't label pieces of shit like they used to. (I know they never labeled pieces of shit) Phone Post

"I'm your huckleberry"

/thread Phone Post 3.0

If it is an older guy, just say, "Dad?!?"
For someone your age, say, "My mom said she gave up a half(insert race of person, if ya got balls, use the racist term) son, I think you are my half brother."

U my gf now? Phone Post 3.0

I wild each it. Once he says or his face goes into wtf mode, laugh and point. The say, lol it meets their naked.

I've done this. They think you are crazy. Phone Post 3.0