What I'rd the proper comeback when someone says...

Defuse Phone Post 3.0

Tell him you were just looking for someone to play an new game you learned about on the internet with. It's called Knockout! You can take it from there.

Ryan Dunphy - I am one of the worse shit talkers ever and am not even sure when I have asked someone that if it even serves any purpose. I just keep it simple and stick with
" whatever the fuck I want "
Working at a prison in the south really taught me a lot about shit talking and the main point is along the same lines as these "don't talk shit, do shit". "Don't just sing it..." And "You've got the easiest part down, your pretty good at talking about doing something. "
Anyone can you a boy?
"Show me a boy and I'll show you a man that will whoop his has"

I hate shit talking unless it's in good fun. Phone Post 3.0
Wat? Phone Post 3.0

cakegirl -
Ryan Dunphy - I am one of the worse shit talkers ever and am not even sure when I have asked someone that if it even serves any purpose. I just keep it simple and stick with
" whatever the fuck I want "
Working at a prison in the south really taught me a lot about shit talking and the main point is along the same lines as these "don't talk shit, do shit". "Don't just sing it..." And "You've got the easiest part down, your pretty good at talking about doing something. "
Anyone can you a boy?
"Show me a boy and I'll show you a man that will whoop his has"

I hate shit talking unless it's in good fun. Phone Post 3.0
Wat? Phone Post 3.0
Yeah, the wild each it is strong in this post. Phone Post 3.0

I sort of squint my eyes and subtlety gesture at something behind one of their shoulders. When they look back I say it must be nothing. Phone Post 3.0

Lock eyes with him. Strut (don't walk) over to him and, without breaking eye contact, get right in his face. Then say through your gritted teeth: "Nothin'. I'm lookin' at nothin'." Then grab his face in both hands and stick your tongue down his throat. Phone Post 3.0

Say "Holy shit what is that" and point behind them. When they turn to look give them a straight right in the nose. Marty Mcfly style. Phone Post 3.0