What is Bellator going to do...

With this London event? It is still a big shock regarding Kimbo and he deserves his tributes. Very sad but now Kos vs. Daley is also off- MVP is not guaranteed to show in my opinion and even if he does it is barely enough to keep this card worthy of attendance. 

Tickets were sold on the back of these three fights, be they quality, freak show or whatever. They will need to bring someone with casual appeal in for the main event to avoid mass exodus IMO. Has Mitrione got a fight booked? Is the whole organisation gonna fold? So many questions…  

I thought they were replacing kos with Douglas lima? Phone Post 3.0

Rudi - I thought they were replacing kos with Douglas lima? Phone Post 3.0

In isolation that is OK, but overall does nothing for the card IMO.

I wanted to see the grudge match, even if Lima is an exciting fighter.

Lima is a much better fight than Kos and they can probably call up Lashley for a third JT fight. If he cant do it Kongo will. 

if you wanted to see Josh Koscheck fight in 2016, fuck you

severn shamrock III

I'm more excited for Daley vs. Lima. That's a great fight. Phone Post 3.0

cuttooth - 

if you wanted to see Josh Koscheck fight in 2016, fuck you

We want to see Daley punch his fucking head off in 2016

Shy Guy - I'm more excited for Daley vs. Lima. That's a great fight. Phone Post 3.0

But yes Daley vs Lima is sick, much better contest thatn Koschek

Lima vs daley is a better fight but lima was supposed to co-headline next week's bellator card who's gonna replace him now

Koscheck out and Lima in makes that a way better fight. Should have made that fight in the first place.

Bellator is greatly overestimating how much people would have cared about Daley/Koscheck Phone Post 3.0

RKing85 - Koscheck out and Lima in makes that a way better fight. Should have made that fight in the first place.

Bellator is greatly overestimating how much people would have cared about Daley/Koscheck Phone Post 3.0

theyd have tuned in if he signed with bellator and boo bam they had the fight 8-10 weeks later...no one gives a shit for this long drawn out rematch process, once it dissolves move on and build something else. if they happen to be healthy again at the same time get it done..but no one holding there breath with $50 clenched in there fist to see daley vs kos