What is Francis Ngannou's age? (real age)

37? 38?

Mid 40s.

Over 40 for sure. He's got that older man strength and physique. I have no proof of pics to back me up. So what. 

Come on...he's 62.

Francis and sage graduated high school together. 

Side note: Francis and Sage  sounds like some poofy purse store in the mall

Real question: does HE even know?

QuintonRammedMyPage -

Francis and sage graduated high school together. 

Side note: Francis and Sage  sounds like some poofy purse store in the mall

Rob and big 2.0

Like the quote in the disaster artist " I'm your age."

It depends on if he is trying to come over on a "refugee" boat or if he is trying to collect social security after being accepted.

Seems like a good dude, though....let him keep doing his thing as long as he passes his drug tests. If he is 44 and still clobbering everyone but Stipe (and hopefully Black Beast,) then all the more power to him!

Xxxtra_4skin - 

It depends on if he is trying to come over on a "refugee" boat or if he is trying to collect social security after being accepted.

Seems like a good dude, though....let him keep doing his thing as long as he passes his drug tests. If he is 44 and still clobbering everyone but Stipe (and hopefully Black Beast,) then all the more power to him!

excatly

Xxxtra_4skin -

Dude he's clearly juiced to the fucking gills lol. 

Beast of a fighter though. That much is for sure.

I don’t think he even knows 

Uhtred Ragnarson -
Xxxtra_4skin -

Dude he's clearly juiced to the fucking gills lol. 

Beast of a fighter though. That much is for sure.

No he’s not. It’s called superior genetics. 

In his early 20s, he played an extra on "Good Times".

47? 48?