What is Francis Ngannou's age? (real age)

Francis Ngannou is a 9000 year old African warlock who has been training his entire life to become UFC heavyweight champion 

VladimirPoopin -
Uhtred Ragnarson -
Xxxtra_4skin -

It depends on if he is trying to come over on a "refugee" boat or if he is trying to collect social security after being accepted.

Seems like a good dude, though....let him keep doing his thing as long as he passes his drug tests. If he is 44 and still clobbering everyone but Stipe (and hopefully Black Beast,) then all the more power to him!

Dude he's clearly juiced to the fucking gills lol. 

Beast of a fighter though. That much is for sure.

No he’s not. It’s called superior genetics. 

Lol fuck off brah.

Hes got subcutaneous injection marks all over his chest and stomach. 

from his lack of explosiveness and overall sagging, wrinkly appearance, it's clear he's at least an octogenarian

Uhtred Ragnarson -
Xxxtra_4skin -

It depends on if he is trying to come over on a "refugee" boat or if he is trying to collect social security after being accepted.

Seems like a good dude, though....let him keep doing his thing as long as he passes his drug tests. If he is 44 and still clobbering everyone but Stipe (and hopefully Black Beast,) then all the more power to him!

Dude he's clearly juiced to the fucking gills lol. 

Beast of a fighter though. That much is for sure.

Likely so, but if he is subjected to the same testing as everyone else and manages to beat it, that's the name of the game and as good as the UFC can do besides becoming even more tyrannical as to whereabouts notices and such. The question is.... How many strings do they pull for hypetrains they're currently pushing? ala Francis before he got Stipe'd.

It’s Sokoudjou all over again

He's probably 39 or 40 if I had to bet. If he went off PEDs it would be easier to tell, so it's hard to say for sure. He could be mid 40s. I would bet my life he is not in his early 30s though.

granderojo - It's Sokoudjou all over again

lol this

His berf certificate says he’s tree fiddy. What is that, months?

“That motherfucker is at least 40,” Lewis said of Ngannou. “They say he was homeless so he probably don’t even know. Tell me where his birth certificate is at. He’s 40 man, juiced up. They say he’s younger than me, there’s no way he’s younger than me.”

Card - 

That pic is from late 70s AT EARLIEST. Assuming little Ngannou is 4 years old in the pic and it’s taken in 1978, he’d be 43 today. No way that guy was 29 two years ago as he claims.

He's 32 morans look at the tale of the tape! 

My best closest guesstimate is hes somewhere between 20 and 60.

United Yorkie Rescue - 
FatBuddha - 
Card - 

That pic is from late 70s AT EARLIEST. Assuming little Ngannou is 4 years old in the pic and it’s taken in 1978, he’d be 43 today. No way that guy was 29 two years ago as he claims.

How do you know when that photo was taken? Did you live in Cameroon in the 70’s and 80’s, or just an expert on African fashion of the decades past?

I’m a human being who was born in the early 70s who has a brain and can therefore estimate from obvious cues.

FatBuddha -
Card - 

solid post

Frank Sinatra said he was 137 years old.

United Yorkie Rescue - 
FatBuddha - 
United Yorkie Rescue - 
FatBuddha - 
Card - 

How do you know when that photo was taken? Did you live in Cameroon in the 70’s and 80’s, or just an expert on African fashion of the decades past?

I’m a human being who was born in the early 70s who has a brain and can therefore estimate from obvious cues.

What are the obvious cues in this photo that indicate it was taken in late 70’s (when you were still a small child FWIW…)

Numerous photographical artfifacts indicating a non-digital photo from that time period as well as fashion and architetural features of the room Sherlock. Analyze everything and type your contradictory opinions if you disagree.

17, shoveling sand ages a man

United Yorkie Rescue - 
FatBuddha - 
United Yorkie Rescue - 
FatBuddha - 
United Yorkie Rescue - 
FatBuddha - 
Card - 

What are the obvious cues in this photo that indicate it was taken in late 70’s (when you were still a small child FWIW…)

Numerous photographical artfifacts indicating a non-digital photo from that time period as well as fashion and architetural features of the room Sherlock. Analyze everything and type your contradictory opinions if you disagree.

Obviously it's a non-digital photo... what tells you it's a non-digital photo from 1978 as opposed to 1988? Dad's suit? Mom's dress or purse? Vinyl flooring? Backdrop curtain?

bell bottom cut on the pant leg of father. Are you a millenial?