What is going on with PHIL BARONI

Yes,he needed help somewhere else also.

2 Likes

Shonie didn’t get stuck on New Years Eve.

1 Like

Your memory regarding these things quite amazing homie!

2 Likes

Thanks.

I can almost remember the name of the thread word by word.

3 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

That was bad ass. Ive hated Baronis since I watched him on Tuffman Cobtest on FX back in the day. Never seen that side of him.

1 Like

Still used to make fun of himself almost as much as he touted himself, he’s funny when he does it too. Anybody close to him will tell you this, it’s one of his funniest sides

1 Like

I got myself into another debacle

I had his # in my phone for years after that lol.

1 Like

I did have it right word for word.

2 Likes

So i’m not real clear on this…is he accused of murder and on the run or was this a hoax?

2 Likes

donald trump GIF by THE HUNT FOR THE TRUMP TAPES

8 Likes

they have warrants in Mexico???

1 Like

Yes ^^^

1 Like

Ok…for “MY most funny Phil Baroni story”

1998/99 Hofstra Wrestling: We were wrestling Brown University @ Brown. Phil was the 197lb for Hofstra. We were all in line with the lightest guys in the front so Phil was near the back. The guy I was wrestling Nathan Burroughs (174lbs) was also my HS teammate. He was PA state champ. Nathan had to cut a lot and before stepping on the scale he had to strip down. Well when he did a freaking anaconda dropped down to his knees. This prompted Phil to come out of line walk up to the scale, and lean over staring at Nathan’s manhood, and yell, “Holy Shit! That is the biggest dick I have ever seen! What in the fuck are you wrestling for…if I had a dick that big…I would be famous.” Tom Ryan and Coach Amato and everyone in the locker room were in stitches, laughing. Phil wouldn’t leave the proverbial stage and Tom had to command Phil to stop with the hero worship. Nathan was just smiling like, yeah I’ve heard that before.

Well, I won, I guess Phil softened him up for me!

20 Likes

I believe they’re called contracts

7 Likes

Lol

2 Likes

Phil came in drunk against Leben
Chris Leben Vs Phil Baroni (November 2018) - YouTube

1 Like

I guess Ryan was able to ignore Jesus long enough to laugh at that.

I remember when Phil got beat up by a mexican dishwasher in Tough Man then tried to go after Art Dore (the promoter)

7 Likes