What is going on with the app?

I click on the events icon at the bottom to look up an event. I find the event and go thru the card to see who is fighting. Then if I click on a fighter, it would usually take me to the fighters record and bio, but now it takes me to an ad for the app. I'm on the app, why am I getting an ad for it, and not the fighter records? Phone Post

Same here. When you say no thanks to the ad it takes you to like a mobile version of the website? Strange. Phone Post

Desperate need of an update. Phone Post

Are you on the paid app or the free app?

Same here, quality stuff UG Phone Post

YO EVERY FUCKING TIME I HIT REFRESH WHEN IN A THREAD MY PHONE FUCKING FREEZES!!!!! EVERYTIME. and i gotta restard the app and shiz me sad. Phone Post

The events also aren't listed chronologically. Phone Post

The fix for that is in the queue. You have my apologies.

Biggest waste of money ever Phone Post

The app needs an update asap. I paid for it, I like it but it needs an overhaul. Phone Post

I've experienced it as well... Big thanks to KIRIK for getting the bug set for next update Phone Post

darkness66 - Biggest waste of money ever Phone Post

I've heard that about Androids Phone Post

There is an open weight bout. De Fries at 252lbs vs Thompson at 156lbs. Old school UFC, David vs Goliath contest. Phone Post

Why can't we access some of the things that we have with the regular site. Aside from a quick access, it really doesn't make it any better than actually visiting the site. Phone Post

Kirik -  The fix for that is in the queue. You have my apologies.

Thank you sir. Other than this one thing, I have never had a problem with the app. Phone Post

illini89i -

Thank you sir. Other than this one thing, I have never had a problem with the app. Phone Post

Then you've never tried refreshing a thread before. Phone Post

Hey kirik do you know if they are fixing the issue with the Android app recognizing all pads?

I got a novo7 elf on ics it says its not compatible (so I use the web Mobile ver and can't login) but my nexus pad ics is fine??
Either way keep fighting the tech fight. :D Phone Post

CHILLITACO -

Hey kirik do you know if they are fixing the issue with the Android app recognizing all pads?

I got a novo7 elf on ics it says its not compatible (so I use the web Mobile ver and can't login) but my nexus pad ics is fine??
Either way keep fighting the tech fight. :D Phone Post

Ignore me! Just downloaded it via the web instead and is working fine

: D
It's the market not letting me for some reason??? All good! Phone Post

chrisoefer -
illini89i -

Then you've never tried refreshing a thread before. Phone Post

Yes, I refresh threads all the time. Never an issue. What happens when you refresh? Phone Post

Since they fixed the refresh issue, I haven't had a problem in that regard. Phone Post