What is great about your state?

First of all, my apologies if you live in Nebraska. Most godforsaken place on the planet.

I live in Colorado. It is the opposite of Nebraska. Endless beauty. Endless opportunities to get outside and do something in all seasons. 300+ days of sun a year. I fucking love it here. For someone who loves fishing, camping, and soon to be hunting I cannot imagine a better place to live.

What is great about your state?

South Carolina- racial tension lol. Phone Post 3.0

extreme heat and violence- Louisiana

not a state, but all the taxes of one - DC

Illinois - low crime rates and great political leaders Phone Post 3.0

North carolina. Nice mix of some country and city, go from farmland to Charlotte or RDU in like a hour, got beach and mountains. Really good mix of everything....except terrible drivers lol Phone Post 3.0

That New York is not New Jersey Phone Post 3.0

Texas. Whats great about it? ITS FUCKING TEXAS!

Oh and while I agree that MOST of CO is great eastern especially south eastern CO should change its sign from "Welcome to Colorful Colorado" To Welcome to the part Kansas wouldn't take.

There are a lot of jobs in MA ... so thats something

Michigan - The Great Lakes. Many vacation spots along all the lakes and I like swimming in fresh water much more than a salt water ocean. Phone Post 3.0

I'm in it.

Minnetonka, MN... Lakes, babes, seasons, BWCA, hunting, everything Phone Post 3.0

Nebraskan here, and I agree that Colorado is great from an outdoors standpoint. However, it is full of wannabe hippies, hipsters and transplants.

Nebraska is wonderful because of the people. I won't argue though, from an outdoors standpoint, I love going to CO. Phone Post 3.0

everything; the people, the food, the music, best state P4P contributor to society, entertainment, industry, etc.

New Jersey

Roll Tide!!!!! Phone Post 3.0

Mississippi- Cheapest, best watermelon in the world. Phone Post 3.0

Colorado, and add better laws about what we choose to put in our bodies to the OP.

:-) Phone Post 3.0

loneking - North carolina. Nice mix of some country and city, go from farmland to Charlotte or RDU in like a hour, got beach and mountains. Really good mix of everything....except terrible drivers lol Phone Post 3.0

This! NC is unspectacularly beautiful, diverse, and livable. Warm climate with 4 seasons, reasonable taxes and cost of living, A couple of clean, decent mid size cities with jobs to be had, ocean beaches within a few hours of anywhere in it, mountains and skiing within a few hours of most of it, whitewater rafting, etc. Friendly, gun friendly southerners mixed with northern transplants and a decent sized black middle class population. I've lived in quire a few states, and to me NC is like a state that gets 7's and 8's in almost all categories, but no real 10's in any.

North Dakota. Great economy , we have under 3% unemployment, low crime, good schools, good hunting, fishing.

If your into city stuff yea we don't have much of that (no pro sports teams) but if you like to catch walleye, shoot ducks, pheasant and deer this is a good place. Phone Post 3.0