What is Micheal Bispings biggest win?

I think it's between Brian Stann Alan belcher and cung le. Personally I would go with Stann, what say you? Phone Post 3.0

Pitbull3744 - Brian Stann and Dennis Kang imo.
That's true. At the time that was a big win. It's crazy how many fights bisping has in the ufc. I was just looking at his record lol Phone Post 3.0

TextBookDub_ - Brian Stann best win. My favorite performance came against Chael though, really showed what he's made of in defeat.
Yeah. I personally would be given bisping the nod there. But chael did turn it on in the 3rd. Phone Post 3.0

He thinks it was against Henderson but then again he can't remember details of that fight

TextBookDub_ - Brian Stann best win. My favorite performance came against Chael though, really showed what he's made of in defeat.
I was 4th row for the Stann fight.

Swoon. Phone Post 3.0

It bugs me that Chael on a cocktail of drugs took away a win from Bisping (Chael does not turn it on in the third on Bisping who has monster cardio if he was not EPOed out of his mind). Given that the fight was soo close even with Chael cheating, I think Bisping might have gotten a title shot, which would have validated everything he did. And who knows he may have won, but we will never know because Chael cheated. I am not scared so much about fighter's livelihood when the other is on steroid (fighting is inherently harmful to your health), but the Bisping-Sonnen fight is a clear example of a cheater who had an edge which allowed him to barely win and basically change the outcome of Bisping's career

some cunt spelling Michael properly would be a start

ccoplhk - It bugs me that Chael on a cocktail of drugs took away a win from Bisping (Chael does not turn it on in the third on Bisping who has monster cardio if he was not EPOed out of his mind). Given that the fight was soo close even with Chael cheating, I think Bisping might have gotten a title shot, which would have validated everything he did. And who knows he may have won, but we will never know because Chael cheated. I am not scared so much about fighter's livelihood when the other is on steroid (fighting is inherently harmful to your health), but the Bisping-Sonnen fight is a clear example of a cheater who had an edge which allowed him to barely win and basically change the outcome of Bisping's career
While most of that is true, there is no way bisping was beating Anderson. Phone Post 3.0

Roberto Silva - Evans, he won that fight. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah but he got a gift in the hammock fight so it evens out lol, but yeah if that had gone his way it would've been for sure. Phone Post 3.0

thebasher - some cunt spelling Michael properly would be a start
Tell me how you really feel tho Phone Post 3.0

It's a shame for bisping. Although there nothing to be ashamed of losing to top guys Phone Post 3.0

Chael, he should have won that fight Phone Post 3.0

Hired Gun - He thinks it was against Henderson but then again he can't remember details of that fight

LOL Phone Post

Matt Hamill... Phone Post 3.0

His close losses against Chael and Rashad are more impressive than any of his wins.

If you look at the build up to the fight and how the fight actually went, it's Kang. Phone Post 3.0

I'd say Chael but the judges wouldn't agree =]

Chael fight that he was robbed of lol Phone Post 3.0

Alan belcher IMO Phone Post 3.0

His biggest win is against a guy who has a win over Jon Jones.

Matt Hamill.

Following that logic, Bisping should get an immediate title shot at 205 against Jones.