What is Micheal Bispings biggest win?

Belcher shut down Palhares at his own game and people were all over him as a contender then got laid on by Okami.

Bisping beating him was very quality with, Stann second.

hamill fo sho

ranier wolfcastle -

hamill fo sho

Lol vu Phone Post 3.0

Stann fight.

People like to say he won the Chael fight but he did nothing offensively to win that fight.Chael won the 1st and 3rd. Phone Post 3.0

Akiyama, cung le, stann, belcher.

With the CHAEL fight being mentioned because the judges could have easily said his name. Phone Post 3.0

Runner up on The Ultimate Fighter. Phone Post 3.0

Kang. Phone Post 3.0

Mayhem Miller.

I thought he beat wand too, I would happily see his definite loss swapped with that fight. I don't think he did enough against chael. Probably Stann. And Dennis kang, he was a legit fighter at that time. Phone Post 3.0

^^definite hammill loss** Phone Post 3.0

His wife!......Have you seen her?

Pitbull3744 -
Roberto Silva - Evans, he won that fight. Phone Post 3.0

Not trying to be a dick but what is the point of this comment? He didnt win that fight so why even try to say that?
He never lost a fight that went to decision prior to the Kennedy fight in the eyes of some of his fans. Phone Post 3.0

The Wife..prick!! Phone Post 3.0

TheHaunted2 - I thought he beat wand too, I would happily see his definite loss swapped with that fight. I don't think he did enough against chael. Probably Stann. And Dennis kang, he was a legit fighter at that time. Phone Post 3.0
I disagree on the wand fight, while he didn't get destroyed I think they got the decision right. I think the three bad decisions in his career were rashad hammil and chael. With wand just being a close fight not a robbery Phone Post 3.0

Lol, he did NOT beat Wand. I don't know how anyone could say that. He's lucky he made the final bell in that fight.

Chael probably. I had him winning that fight.

I also thought that Belcher would destroy him and Bisping had no problems there.