What is my USA Blue Belt worth?

I am originally from New York City. I have never been to Canada but now moved to Canada for a job as IT.

I am NAGA ranked but Canada has no such system. I have been blue for 2 years in New York but lately I have been training underground because of school- money issues.

What is my blue belt worth in Canada? Is it purple belt or perhaps brown belt? I have rolled with Canadian purple belt and brown belts and none have tapped me out.

unfortunately bjj is turning into a business and there are SOME (not all) schools that hand belts out pretty readily so its hard to say. With that said, I am almost sure there are blue belts here that will give you a tough go

No i wont be the best blue belt in Canada. Not what I am saying.

"Due to the exchange rate if you'd have asked last year it would have been worth at least a purple belt. Right now with the dollar strong you're looking at nothing more than a green belt in Taekwon-Do! "

:) this is why I am moving

hard to tell. But not tapping for purple and brown is not a parameter, if you just defend your self. So , no worries with your belt colour, just play your game, the belt will come with your training , will come when you show you are a good competitor, a good trainner a good student.

"No i wont be the best blue belt in Canada. Not what I am saying. "

But that's the way it came across to me.

If you can also bench press 400 lbs, and beat Mike Tyson, then you are just an average UG Blue Belt.

"But that's the way it came across to me."

That is because I'd rather be the best purple belt or brown belt in Canada. ;). You don't have to worry, I will work my way up the ladder like everyone else. I am planning on joining a real academy to get properly assesed. I smell purple.

where are you moving?

lol, you must be pretty good.

Nice...My club regularly competes at GQ and NAGA and rack up the medals (as do other Canadian clubs). Where do you think your moving to?

ttt

Forget the belt. Do you have a fur trimmed gi??

I'm guessing USA blue belts are at least brown belts in Canada. Black belts in Canada are white belts in brazil though.

Seriously though, you're retarded.

I'll trade you 3 used white belts and a 6 of Colt.

Ok, 3 used white belts and 5 Colts. Sorry got thirsty.

"What is my blue belt worth in Canada? Is it purple belt or perhaps brown belt? I have rolled with Canadian purple belt and brown belts and none have tapped me out."

that's really stupid.. just because a brown belt didn't tap you, doesn't make u equivalent to a brown belt level. Question?? did u tap the brown belt or the purlple belt guy?? if not, then of course ur no where near brown belt level.

Does that make sense???

"What is my USA Blue Belt worth?"

To most Canadians it means nothing, you arrogant prick.

As a good friend of mine often says... Fuck yo couch!!

lol... Oh yeah, one more thing...Ah shit I'm drunk and I can't remember. Halo 3, bitzes!!!!

WTF did you think people would have thought you implied by saying something as condescending and ignorant as you did? Lotsa good clubs up here... we even have flush toilets.

Joe is right though... halo 3 is amazing, Joe, you got a gamertag?