What is my USA Blue Belt worth?

Actually, our flush toilets are better than the US ones because ours hold more water in the tank.

We have so much fresh water we waste it on our crap.

You can't even import Canadian toilets into the USA now. It's illegal. Like Cuban cigars.

That being said, I feel for the Americans. With our dollar so even I decided to form a make work project and I hired 2 people from Michigan to shovel my drive way in the winter.

we should start calling them wetbacks...and then petition our government to increase border security...we wouldn't want these guys to start stealing our jobs now would we?

p.s. why don't you come over to GAMMA in Montreal...we'll see just what your blue belt is worth...

LMAO at Kudabin. I thought I was the only one that got pissed off by this retarded post.

trolljob?

Absolutely a troll job. As usual I fell for it!!!

MTG has monied the correct.

Come to my club, if you can beat my white belts, then you're a blue belt.

How much is this worth in american dollars?

You could fund the Iraq war with that. The US dollar is tanking.

Now that's different.

I have, they do.

everyone fell for this hook, line, and sinker.

I am going to test for my white pretty soon I hope, I am having trouble putting my gi on right now though, I will figure out how to tie that belt one day! Sensei Doerkson says if I stay late after class he will get me my brown belt in no time!

If you know the double wrist choke, you've lost your innocence, no matter what belt level you are.

Hey should I be embracing the contraption when I type "you are" at the end of a sentence like that? Or maybe it's just bad english and I should write "you're at."