What is next for Ferguson?

He looked good in round 1 and appeared to be back to form. Maybe a bit slower, but moving in the same awkward fashion and gaining momentum while causing damage and controlling the fight even from the bottom. The KO was a once in a lifetime shot. I think he showed signs of the Tony of old. He may not be top 5, but he has only lost to killers. Sad thing is he missed the biggest possible fights during his prime. No McGregor and no Khabib. I wonder what a 170 pound fight with McGregor would look like. Any thoughts on where Tony goes from here? Who should he be matched up against next? Or does he get cut and end up champ in Bellator or PFL?

1 Like

I love me some El Cucuy but it’s time he’s on a 4 fight skid and just took a career in ending CTE KO. Time for serious reflection!

18 Likes

Great fighter, but it’s time to hang em up.

5 Likes

Needs to hang it up. So much damage taken.

3 Likes

time to gatekeeper a good up and comer matchup if he still wants to bang… always ready to watch el however you spell

1 Like

Retire

Don’t think Dana is going to shed a tear for TFerg after the things he aaid

4 Likes

What did he say?

Ferg said Dana is like a drug dealer, that he screwed him and used him.

1 Like

Lol when did he say this? Pretty recently?

1 Like

Thursday

1 Like

Tony’s press conference before the fight it was pretty scorch the earth kind of media or thing. Not the sort of thing you would tell your boss if you wanted to keep working for hom

4 Likes

Said Chandler has Dana White privilege and he has Dana Brown privilege …lol

7 Likes

Lol what a nut

3 Likes

Brutal

8 Likes

For a couple years now Tony had gone on these rants where he says the UFC held him back because he was Mexican and they are racist. Always ignores how he pulled out of his world title fight the week of the fight and has been battling injuries and the decline of aging for years now as well as mental health struggles. Then there is the whole losing thing… none of that is the issue… the issue is the UFC held Tony back because he is Mexican. The dude still tweets about Khabib for Christ’s sake, can’t handle the fact Khabib retired 29-0 while he himself is 25-6 (now 25-7.

4 Likes

1 Like

Needs to be a winnable fight for Tony against a guy getting an opportunity to jump into the rankings. We came up with Bobby Green. I just thought of Colby Covington in his first fight dropping down to 155 in a bid to chase down Dustin and fight him once and for all.

I still can’t wrap my head around where his face went. Is it all in the jowls? Melted his face with a front kick, unreal.

1 Like

Lucky shot from Chandler, was on his way to getting his ass kicked.

2 Likes