what is next for Terrell

Good call Golden boy: Tanner's very solid on the ground!

Haven't seen Terrel fight but I don't think he's faced guys in the same class as Baroni or Tanner.

ok, now I know you guys are 15. Tanner would get eaten on the ground by Terrell. absolutely no question.

FletchMoster is correct!

I dunno if he can make 185. I saw him at 199 for the Abu Dhabi quals and he didn't have much size left to sweat off.

Why the rush? Give him a couple years to get 8-10 fights under his belt and take his time. People keep thinking that you can jump from BJJ to MMA in a snap, you can't. It's an adjustment.

"ok, now I know you guys are 15. Tanner would get eaten on the ground by Terrell. absolutely no question."

Well fletch, I'm 32, trained on and off for around 4 1/2 yrs, seen numerous live events, and watched about every tape possible until I had kids in 2000. I mention this so you don't think I'm a 15 yr old that just started watching.

One constant in NHB since guys started becoming well versed in grappling, is your grappling credentials don't mean you're going to dominate in NHB. Secondly, there's a major difference between fighting b level and "A" level competion!

I highly doubt that Terrel would sub Tanner in NHB. Abu dhabi and BJJ tourneys are another story..

I recall about a month ago, people talking about how Dean lister was going to maul horn on the ground because of his success in grappling and how he looked against KOTC competion. Dean's a pimp and I'm not knocking him. But, once you step up to the next level, guys are much harder to submit regardless if you have better ground techniques.

People just don't understand what an animal Terrell is

And there's no explain it to them you have to see it for your self

And by the way someone said let him get 8 or 10 fight under his belt Before he steps up Daves record is 7-1 sherdogs wrong

I talked to CESAR 2 days ago, and Terrell has an offer for one more grappling SUPERFIGHT, against the ONLY other American who has a resume that comes close.

If it happens it would be FEB 28th at the AFC in Florida, against GRACIE ULT SUBMISSIONS and 2x ADCC Trials Champion Travis Lutter.

I hope he has 1 more grappling match left in him!

MI

Miguel, your the man if you pull that one off...

Come to Miami David!

Yeah I am proud of that one, I wouldnt even wanna pick a winner.

Lutter is quiet, extremely well trained and self motivated, and man does he have 'gameness' - and Terrell is MEAN and SKILLED.

Gotta do, gotta do....

Gonna leave a message for CESAR again!

: )

1. remember, your opinion is based on the information you have available, nothing more. Terrell is not Lister and I am not saying he would be great in MMA just because of his grappling skills. Terrell has A-level standup. He just knocked out a guy who rodrido gracie and almeida took to a decision. He exploded Sasakis face.

2. Terrell vs. Lutter would be cool but I think this waindow has passed. MMA is the focus for David now.

as Cesar has often said "People just don't know..."

"1. remember, your opinion is based on the information you have available, nothing more. Terrell is not Lister and I am not saying he would be great in MMA just because of his grappling skills. Terrell has A-level standup. He just knocked out a guy who rodrido gracie and almeida took to a decision. He exploded Sasakis face."

Good points Fletch. Look forward to seeing the guy fight.

Harout is a very big 205, and guessing from his height and frame, I'd think dave would be best suited to fight at 185lbs. Terrell vs Lindland would be interesting.