What is Rashad doing?

He's 32 years old and seems to take more time off between fights than anyone. Bones is already defending his belt in 3 weeks while Rashad just talks about moving down to middleweight. Plenty of good matchups in either weight class so take a fight already suga! Chael, Weidman, Gustaffson, Shogun, etc. Let's go!

A Flock Of Seagals - Probably training or relaxing at home.

Agreed but he's 32 years old in a young man's game. If he wants to make a run at 185 then he better get a fight sometime soon.

he probably just discovered myfreecams

I'll never understand how he goes from fighting for a title to taking 6 months off. 

He's like, enjoying life and spending time with his family. What a fucking idiot.

Ryan Loco - He's like, enjoying life and spending time with his family. What a fucking idiot.

LOL

Booed the shit outta him while giving a thumbs down to his face at ufc 150. out of all the fans cheering him wanting pics he noticed me. He responded with a throat slash. Phone Post

He's divorced

That's what you do when you get famous, you dump your wife.

Steve Harvey, Kevin Hart, Rashad... countless others.

Kids man, He said before he hated being away from them during training camps....also he is 32 so probably enjoying his new lifestyle down in Florida at the minute....

Not to mention various appearances on UFC on FX etc

He's been wearing lizard earrings, duh.

http://instagram.com/p/OR_yjOk1EF/

Remember when his wife used to scream so loud you couldn't hear Joe Rogan.

.... wonder if she's a Jon Jones fan now.

Right Hand JO Power -  he probably just discovered myfreecams

Lol Phone Post

Right Hand JO Power -  he probably just discovered myfreecams

yes lol

Didn't he retire? Phone Post

Right Hand JO Power -  he probably just discovered myfreecams

Lmfao Phone Post

he is waiting for a fight with either Shogun or Gustafsson at LHW or Weidman at MW.

I'd assume thats whats going on, they are either waiting for AG to have a set date he will return or they are figuring out if he is gonna drop to MW nad if he does do they do Weidman, Tim B, Okami, Shields.

I'd imagine he will be fighting either Nov or Dec, 154 155 or the Fox card.

probably just chillen in his back yard doing the stanky leg

Ryan Loco - He's like, enjoying life and spending time with his family. What a fucking idiot.

If his family was his top priority he probably shouldn't have moved to a completely different state from them.  I understand training somewhere else, but, he CHOSE to move away from his children.

It's more likely that he was disillusioned with his loss to Jones and as a result is having trouble figuring out his next move (who he is going to call out, what weight he'll be fighting at, etc...).  But, while he's in another one of these lulls that he has every few fights, he's being forgotten and passed up. 

He is healthy and should already be training for his next fight and working his way back to a title shot.  Being the only man to take the current Champ the distance, I would say he should be next in line.

Tom O'Bedlam - 

If his family was his top priority he probably shouldn't have moved to a completely different state from them.  I understand training somewhere else, but, he CHOSE to move away from his children.

It's more likely that he was disillusioned with his loss to Jones and as a result is having trouble figuring out his next move (who he is going to call out, what weight he'll be fighting at, etc...).  But, while he's in another one of these lulls that he has every few fights, he's being forgotten and passed up. 

He is healthy and should already be training for his next fight and working his way back to a title shot.  Being the only man to take the current Champ the distance, I would say he should be next in line.

Ohhhhhh...gotcha.