What is San Diego like?

Anyone been there or live there?? How is the quality of life? What are the people like? Tell me about living there.

Pretty awesome quality of life. Best weather in the country, smoking hot women, beaches, etc.

Real pricey.

Heavy military presence because of Pendleton and the Navy. People are generally mellow outside of the Pacific Beach bros and drunks

Is it a better vibe than Orange County?

Place sucks major asshole. Phone Post 3.0

More of a city vibe than Orange County (I live in Orange County)

There are great cities in OC but some of the cities have a definite cookie-cutter feel. Also a lot of deadbeats and a lot of rich cunts

I think you get the deadbeats and rich cunts in SD too though

Awesome weather. Bums everywhere. Every white girl I met there that said they were "Native" was ugly but I didn't get out as much as I wanted to.

LittleJoeMama - Awesome weather. Bums everywhere. Every white girl I met there that said they were "Native" was ugly but I didn't get out as much as I wanted to.

Depends on how you look at it.  To me it's fucking cold as hell.   Only place I see bums is Ocean Beach.  The chicks in SD are far above average compared to the rest of the country.   It's a very health conscious city with a lot of outdoor activities.  And the chicks are a reflection of that.  You can't drive 5 blocks without seeing at least 10 ridiculously hot chicks jogging.  And the beaches, not exactly topless models left and right like you see at South Beach but plenty of regular smoking hot girl next door types all over the place.  

Classy

When natural disasters happen and the people have to pile into a football stadium, there is no rape-rapes or eating of the dead.

Haven't been there in over 30 years. I remember awesome street tacos

Ah yes San Diego I believe it is German for a whales vagina. Phone Post 3.0

It's perfect, have 28 addresses that and Portland Oregon are the only two places I would move back to and Portland is home Phone Post 3.0

Spider Rico - Place sucks major asshole. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

Oh and we're all full op sorry Phone Post 3.0

Its awesome. I regret leaving everyday for the last 9 years. The quality of life is amazing. My long term plan is to go back. All roads lead back to SD for me, eventually. Phone Post 3.0

San Diego is like a shit sandwich.  The more bread you got, the less shit you gotta eat.  

Typhoon salon ftw Phone Post 3.0

It's basically the closest thing to a real heaven. There is a community for every type of person.

1. Drunk bros? Pacific Beach
2. Hipsters? North Park
3. Gun loving rednecks? East County.
4. Upper class suburbanites? Most of North County.
5. Hippies DNS hedge shops? Ocean Beach.
6. Hot middle class Mexican Chicks? East Chula Vista.
7. Not so hot working class Mexican chicks? West Chula Vista.

Even the "bad" parts of town are only scary to people who have never been to a big city. No Chicago/LA type stuff going down in any major way. Phone Post 3.0

Aaronrodgers=GOAT - Oh and we're all full op sorry Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

Unseen - It's basically the closest thing to a real heaven. There is a community for every type of person.

1. Drunk bros? Pacific Beach
2. Hipsters? North Park
3. Gun loving rednecks? East County.
4. Upper class suburbanites? Most of North County.
5. Hippies DNS hedge shops? Ocean Beach.
6. Hot middle class Mexican Chicks? East Chula Vista.
7. Not so hot working class Mexican chicks? West Chula Vista.

Even the "bad" parts of town are only scary to people who have never been to a big city. No Chicago/LA type stuff going down in any major way. Phone Post 3.0

I like Ocean Beach and also Del Mar and the beach just north of Del Mar.  

toughest motorcycle club in the world