What is SCRAPPER?

Are you guys referring to Matt Furey's workout? I've heard that it's really effective. Sorry if this is a stupid question.

he's a moderator on this forum and runs a S & C business see www.trainforstrength.com

Did you just ask if Scrapper was Matt Furey?

Good thing you're new - I've heard of Scrapper giving repeated knees to a guy's groin for much less than that....

lol, jesus i'm sorry!

What ISN'T Scrapper?

He is all things to all people........

No wait thats TAKU.

SCRAPPER is an acronym. That is all I can tell you at this time.

Hes killing me right now with his training program...

SCRAPPER is . . . . .

a machine sent back through time to make us all see the benifits of a well rounded conditining program, and try to get "mankind" perform at it's best.

Baz.

PS. I hate you Srapper. I hurt so in the mornings I don't want to get up, but I still have to work for a living.

SCRAPPER is a great contributor to this forum and has helped many of us to truly realize the benefits of bodyweight conditioning.

Oh, and we also seethe with envy in knowing that he is an item w/ SCRAPPETTE.

Rule Number 1: Dont talk about SCRAPPER

Rule Number 2: DONT talk about SCRAPPER

Wow I've really stumbled on to something here. Care to provide a link with some of his programs?

Trainforstrength.com

IM loving these workouts but anybody have an idea on how long it should take me to do them, IM trying to get faster and faster I did the swings and sprints in 30 min. but it took me 45 to do the round and round.

thanks

Scrapper carries whole trees on his shoulders. Seriously, I've seen pictures of it. Amazing.

He is a very sick and evil man............

badass