What is so great about chris80cent?

That he put everything in a bag of rice? That his knee was all fucked up? Or now that he's a fucking bum in Fargo haha Phone Post 3.0

Stop making threads about him and he will go away.
just like drama. Phone Post

JustMidge - Stop making threads about him and he will go away.
When the fuck has drama ever gone away because of threads made about him ? Phone Post 3.0

As i newcomer, who is this member? Just seen threads popping up about him and have no clue Phone Post 3.0

Braun187 -
JustMidge - Stop making threads about him and he will go away.
When the fuck has drama ever gone away because of threads made about him ? Phone Post 3.0

Making threads about them feeds the attention whoring.
And my dumbass gets caught fucking arguing about them, haha I'm done. Phone Post

Mainly drama. Phone Post

JustMidge - Mainly drama. Phone Post
Think before you drink before you drive me mad. Phone Post 3.0

When chris80cent was posting he was a good example of the average level of poster here on OG. Now that so many shitty new posters are here, guys like him are becoming legends. It's all relative.

holly9000 - When chris80cent was posting he was a good example of the average level of poster here on OG. Now that so many shitty new posters are here, guys like him are becoming legends. It's all relative.
This Phone Post 3.0

Braun187 -
holly9000 - When chris80cent was posting he was a good example of the average level of poster here on OG. Now that so many shitty new posters are here, guys like him are becoming legends. It's all relative.
This Phone Post 3.0
X2 Phone Post 3.0

I liked the kid Phone Post 3.0

Uhhh nothing. Glad he's gone. Phone Post

The_KoJ - Uhhh nothing. Glad he's gone. Phone Post
Somehow, I doubt he is ever really gone. I'm pretty sure he's one of this multi account losers. Phone Post 3.0

Jesus KO'd stayrad - I miss chris. I can't remember the Fargo thread all that well. But I miss his bum knee, said he was drilling too much sprawls to me one time hence why it was sore, or did he hurt it jumping from a moving car, his stories were great.

Did he not also live at home with his mum, and didn't finish high school? Phone Post 3.0

I believe his mom was a hoarder as well.

If you no nothing about him, I envy you. Phone Post

So did he have multiple accounts or was he collateral damage from some other troll? Phone Post 3.0

TexDeuce - So did he have multiple accounts or was he collateral damage from some other troll? Phone Post 3.0
Collateral damage.

Chris was just a kid that needed a place to fit in and be liked. He was a HS dropout who OGed all day so he was accused of being a troll.

He is still just a kid trying to find his place.

Good luck in Fargo Chris Phone Post 3.0

Really because the whole thing is just interesting.  People want to get to the bottom of it.

Is he just some kid, or is it an elaborate troll with a of people.

Better than looking at gifs of a fatass falling in a pool, or the girls who post here trying to get over by being girls.

He's a good dude in real life Phone Post

You guys are responsible. 

Sad really...