What is soup hiding?

Super friendly guy. Posts cute animal videos all the time. Most mild mannered OGer of all time. Profile pic of someone flipping us the bird… Wait… Wut?

Im not accusing anyone of anything. But sometimes people have secret dark sides…

8 Likes

Redneck GIF by memecandy

3 Likes

He’s rich and awesome.

2 Likes

Really? That’s awesome. I haven’t ever seen him say anything about himself on here.

I wonder what kind of hairstyle he has? I always hoped he had a mullet. But since he’s rich, that’s highly unlikely.

2 Likes

@Soup

Can I interview you in this thread?

3 Likes

He’s doing vital research on how to clone the pink ranger so all the cool bros on the OG can have 1 for ourselves, leave him be to his work & research please.
AmyJo

13 Likes

go away gtfo GIF

5 Likes

So this is why he’s rich and always in a good mood!

That lucky bastard.

1 Like

i like him but he’s a weird dude. doesn’t really say much. he votes me up for the most unremarkable comments and then sends me dick pics to follow up. bizarre.

great poster though.

3 Likes

.gif

9 Likes

his dick in your ass

2 Likes

.gif

4 Likes

Never received pecker pics. He does do the vote ups for the most inane comments.

I always just thought maybe he liked me lol.

2 Likes

Does that bother you since I denied your advances so many times?!

1 Like

@MojoSoDope my son and I are watching home alone 2. There have been several nutshots and he is HIGHLY entertained every time…

I’m scared :joy:

2 Likes

A few months ago Soup was glitching out on a thread.
My suspicions
-he’s an alt of a Top Man
-bot
-an insomniac who never sleeps. He posts at some odd ass hrs.

2 Likes

He only sends me pics of feet with lipstick kisses on them in my DMs.

1 Like

11 Likes

member all those rags I had you smell?..

1 Like

He lives in a different time zone than most of the OG, iirc. Can’t remember where…

1 Like