What is Surfer up to?

Tell me geeks!

Love always,

Hemlock

I heard he likes surfing, you might check out on the coast.

He's standing by offpage in Infinity waiting for someone to call in the cavalry so he can swoop in and tear it up.

He is at the Gracie Academy working on his basic self defense against the hammer lock.

BigWilliam - He is at the Gracie Academy working on his basic self defense against the hammer lock.

beat me to it....bastid.

whining and lamenting something (jk, i love the surfer!)

lulz I should have expected this.

Viva la Surfer

Surfer just made easy work of like 30 Builders on a skrull planet.

And once again, he's not serving Galactus. Phone Post 3.0

It would be great to see what a good writer could do with the Surfer if given time and room. But it's marvel, so it will never happen.

MAVERICKS......THAT FUCKER IS ALWAYS AT MAVERICKS.

Ron Lim had a great run on Surfer! I liked a lot of those issues before he even came on with the Elders of the Universe and Galactus starting in 1987.

MarkRobinson - Surfer just made easy work of like 30 Builders on a skrull planet.

Silver Surfer is in Ultimate Universe trying to stop Galactus from consuming everything.

Surfer is getting a new series written by Dan Slott. 

The central storyline is that hes going to save some earth girl that was abducted by aliens and shes going to go on some adventures with him as he brings her back to earth. 

Looks like its coming out early next year. 

MarkRobinson - 

The central storyline is that hes going to save some earth girl that was abducted by aliens and shes going to go on some adventures with him as he brings her back to earth. 

OH SO HE'S UP TO COMPLETE AND UTTER SHIT........OK THANKS. LOL

Im not exactly excited by the premise but I think itll be pretty good. 

I never like it when his board is drawn with a fin though.

I hope those ladybugs don't take him out.

Or ruin his eyeliner.

MarkRobinson -

Does this mean that Surfer's mind is going to be switched with the mind of Galactus? Phone Post 3.0

I see no semi-transparent bubble of artificial atmosphere around the girl, so I can only assume Surfer has finally cracked after years of solitude in deep space and is now carrying along a dead girl with a frozen expression of terror because she vaguely resembles Shalla-Bal. Looks like he's also embracing his unisex appearance and and dolling himself up. The fin is on the board so that he can truck people over the head with his board more instead of wasting time with the power cosmic. Should be a fabulous read.

You guys are all doing a great job of ruining this for me months before it even comes out.
Lol
Vote ups all around. Phone Post 3.0

paw -
MarkRobinson - Surfer just made easy work of like 30 Builders on a skrull planet.

Silver Surfer is in Ultimate Universe trying to stop Galactus from consuming everything.

Actually that's the ultimate universes Silver Searcher.

I wish Surfer would show up. Phone Post 3.0