What is the AFC wesite addy?

Could someone please direct me to a link where I can find info on the rules for the Absolute Fighting Championships. Thank you in advance.

Hey Rory - looking forward to seeing you fight.

We use a ring, not a cage, but the rules are identical to UFC, with 1 exception - AFC uses no elbows at all.

This is the unified code of rules, it isnt on the AFC website, but the boxing commission sites have them pout there.

MI

Thanks Miguel. I will also assume then that the rounds are five minutes in duration? I look forward to fighting for you as well.

What is the AFC's website?

Best info on AFC stuff is at ADCC NEWS, we dont have a specific website. The ATT sites have a lot of stuff as well.

Ireland - can you call me this weekend on my cell - that October thing is looking good.

MI

Hey Miguel, can you please email me at acaporicci@mmaondemand.com ... have some questions for you concerning my guys and the Trials.

Thanks!

Got a wedding Sat. I'll call ya sunday...

ttt for some GA boys in florida!

Good luck to all!COMPLETE LINEUP (Subject To Change): 2 RDs / 145 LBS: Rocky Long (3rd Column, Houston, TX) v. Dan Cesar (Duneland VT, Portage, IN) 2 RDs / 170 LBS: Steve Bruno (ATT, Ft Lauderdale, FL) v. Gino Astudillo (Freelance, Miami, FL) 2 RDs / 185 LBS: Charles "Chainsaw" Mccarthy (Freestyle Fighting Academy, Miami, FL) v. Forrest Petz (Animal House, Colombus, OH) 2 RDs / 155 LBS: Edson Berto (Tigers World,Winter Haven, Fl) v. Brian Medlin (Strasser's Academy, Kenosha, WI) 2 RDs / 145 LBS: Renato Tavares (American TOP TEAM, Ft Lauderdale, FL) v. David Love (Animal House, Kokomo, IN) 2 RDs / 170 LBS: Scott Bills (Freelance, Orlando, FL) v. Dave Strasser (Strassers Freestyle Academy, Racine, WI) 2 RDs / 185 LBS: Crafton "Blaze" Wallace (Freelance, Ft. Myers, FL) v. Chad Saunders (Freelance, Orlando, FL) 2 RDs / 170 LBS: Justin Weiman (Strassers Freestyle Academy, Racine, WI) v. Wald Bloise (American TOP TEAM, Ft Lauderdale, FL) 3 RDs / 205 LBS: Diego Lionel Vitosky (Freelance, Cordoba, Argentina) v. Rory Singer (Hardcore Gym, Atlanta, GA)) 3 RDs / 155 LBS: Edson Diniz (American TOP TEAM, Ft LAuderdale, FL) v. Tomomi "Taisho" Iwama (TAISHO, Tokyo, Japan) 3 RDs / 185 LBS:: Carl Malenko (Tigers World, Winter Haven, Fl) v. Mike Seal (Team Cordeiro, Tijuana, Mexico)

Carlao- You had one event 2 weeks before my wife's due date and now you are having one on our 5th aniversary. Check with me next time before scheduling! Seriouly, I am pissed that will be 2 in a row that I miss. However, I won't miss the Manny beatdown.

2 weeks before due date. Fuck that you should be there no problem.

2 weeks you can build Rome