What is the best part of your day?

?

Coming home to my kids after work Phone Post 3.0

Hanging out with my cool as all hell daughter.

SoupCanBBC - Coming home to my kids after work Phone Post 3.0
Jumping out his bedroom window as he comes home from work. Phone Post 3.0

Leaving work. Phone Post 3.0

the morning shit....about 6 minutes after I've had my first cup of coffee

iclimb513 -
SoupCanBBC - Coming home to my kids after work Phone Post 3.0
Jumping out his bedroom window as he comes home from work. Phone Post 3.0
If she starts expecting me to satisfy her, I'm going to be pissed!!!! Phone Post 3.0

Poop when I get home from work. And when the dog rushes up to the door to greet me. Phone Post 3.0

Sleeping and when I'm in the gym. Phone Post 3.0

When my shift is over. I'm a closer and it takes forever, so when I finally walk out of the place I always mumble "free at last." Phone Post 3.0

Leaving work and coming home to my dog.

esque - It's 11.20 pm. I just got a blowjob. Before that I was at the gym. Now I'm on the OG. Basically the same every night for me and it's my favorite part of the day. I usually go to sleep listening to Bill Burr. Phone Post 3.0
Show off lol Phone Post 3.0

Walking out of a customers home after closing a sale... Whether it's in the morning or afternoon, anytime. It gives me the satisfaction that I'm feeding my family and employees. It's what drives me everyday Phone Post 3.0

TFK_digthisbigcrux - 

wow! 6 minutes?

thats a long time

My friends mom is watching his daughter, nephew and another baby so from 1:30 to 4 I play with the little ones. It's awesome. Phone Post 3.0

Lunch Phone Post 3.0

JayRoc - 
TFK_digthisbigcrux - 

wow! 6 minutes?

thats a long time

I hold it in for as long as possible to increase the intensity. Took one last week, after a nice build up, that looked like Emmanuel Lewis' forearm.

Gym and sleep Phone Post 3.0

esque - It's 11.20 pm. I just got a blowjob. Before that I was at the gym. Now I'm on the OG. Basically the same every night for me and it's my favorite part of the day. I usually go to sleep listening to Bill Burr. Phone Post 3.0

your bfs a good man

waking up with folgers in my cup